Fifty - eight

" Ameerah's POV "

Aisha, tijjani, Jamal, Sofia and I sat in the living room watching a movie as zee baby walked in with a angry face.

" who the fuck took my juice in the freezer " zee baby yelled as I stared at Sofia who was busy drinking the juice.

" I did aunty " Sofia said with her cute tiny voice as zee baby walked up to her and slapped her.

" how dare you slap my daughter " I yelled slapping her back as Sofia ran to Jamal crying.

" Ameerah... " Jamal said as I cut him off.

" you shut up , you are so foolish and senseless that you can't differentiate between right or wrong. Am done tolerating you guys shitt in this house, and no one I mean no one should dare touch my daughter again in this house " I yelled as I pulled Sofia away from Jamal and sat her down on my lap as she hugged me in tears.

" I see, so you now teach your daughter how to steal right ?" Zee baby said as tijjani interrupted her stupid rant.

" please excuse us, as you can see we are busy watching a movie before you interrupted " tijjani said as zee baby walked up to the switch and turned it off before walking out of the living room.

" frustrated bitch " Aisha yelled switching on the tv as tijjani laughed .

" shh don't cry " I said to Sofia as she nodded.

I tolerated Jamal insults and his abuse all because then I was soft and too kind to him. But now that I have my daughter, I won't tolerate any nonsense from anyone because I love my daughter more than any other thing in this world.

Vote comment and share

❤️ HARASH