Fifty - four

8 hours later

It's afternoon already and Jamal isn't back home. The police were busy talking to zainab as Aisha walked into the house.

Should I say it's hate am feeling for her right now or anger.

" omg Ameerah, tijanni told me what happened " she said as I stood up and made my way to the kitchen as Aisha followed.

" what's up with you?,why are you ignoring me ?, " she asked

" are you for real right now, all what that is happening right now is your fault it's all your fault " I yelled

" excuse me miss, I wasn't the one who told you to kiss a guy "

" oh now you want to insult me, please just leave just get out of my house "

" am not leaving you in this house alone with those people, you can yell on me slap me if you can but am not going anywhere "

I know, I know, I also don't want her to leave me alone right now. I need her.

" sorry to disturb your rant but who is Ameerah here " the police asked

" me " I whispered

" can we be excused for a seconds " he asked as Aisha left the kitchen

" what ?" I snapped

" your mother made me realize that you had an argument with your husband earlier before he angrily left the house can I know what it's about ? " he asked as I sighed

If I tell him , he would probably tell hajiya and she can send me out of the house. So yh I have to lie.

" it was..about..his ..new ..marriage " I stammered

" you didn't like his marriage?"

" yh kinda "

" ok that would be all for now " she stated as we both made our way to the living room.

As the police made attempt to talk he received a phone call.

" hello " he said

" ok thanks " he said again

" hajiya your son has been found he is in the hospital in Maitama "

" what happened to him ?" She panicked

" he was involved in a terrible accident " the police said as hajiya started yelling she was trying to strangle me but the people in the living room were stopping her.

I know her pain, Jamal is her only son and she loves him dearly. I just can't think straight Jamal better be alright, he just have to. I need him my unborn baby needs him too.