Sixteen

I walked into the movie room and saw Aisha busy with her snapchat. I quickly wiped my teary eyes and walked towards her. " didn't you say you were going to get the movie ready " I asked staring at her as smiled.

" sorry babe, got a little bit carried away " she said pulling her tongue out. " I'll order for pizza and you should get the movie set up and get us some drinks " she said handing me a black bag of movie.

With the bag in my hand I strolled off to the kitchen whilst Aisha order for some pizza from her cell phone.

When I walked into the kitchen Jamal was standing by the sinks with his hand full of ice cubes.

he stopped rubbing his neck with the ice cube when he looked over at me . " um it's really hot in here . " he said to me as I ignored him.

He went back running the ice cubes over the pale skin of his neck. I walked to the pantry and grabbed a bag of chips and candy because I was craving for something sweet . I set the things down on the slab , my eyes glancing over at Jamal as he watched me. I forced my attention away from him him, and on what I was doing. I opened the fridge searching for what to drink so I grabbed two bottles of Coca-Cola.

I opened the bag of movies as I went trough them and brought out fifty shades of grey . My friends talk about this movie a lot today I would get to watch it with my best friend.

" hey Aneerah , what's up with you " Jamal asked as I grabbed my stuffs on the slab and headed back to the movie room.

" Jamal's POV "

I never knew how she meant to me till today. When those tears dropped down her cheeks , I felt like hugging her and apologizing on my behaviors towards her but I couldn't. And her not talking to me is killing me. Am confused I just don't know what am feeling right now, anytime I see her hurting or in pain I feel bad.

I've never felt this way towards anyone before so why her. And when I walked into the shower with her and stared at her naked body, it was like heaven. I have never seen a body as beautiful as hers. I don't know what am feeling and it's definitely not love.