Thirty - five

I was once known back then in Cyprus as an arrogant, rude , and heartless lady. Back then I insult people, I don't give them a reason to look down on me.

Now am ready to go back to my old self. My dad is dead , what else do I have left in this miserable world.I stared at zainab and Jamal parents talking as I looked at them confusedly.

" Ameerah am sorry for your loose " hajiya said as I looked away . " why did you bring your friend here to beat up zainab " hajiya said as I looked at her shockingly.

How dare she walk inside my room to tell me pure nonsense

" which zainab " I asked rudely as Jamal gave me that watch your tone kinda look. " are you deaf or something, zainab Jamal's first wife " hajiya said as I looked at her shockingly.

I lost my dad and she came here just to insult me, and add salt to my wounds.

" and do you know that your darling zainab wasn't pregnant for Jamal after all " I said as Jamal interrupted

" what ?, so you weren't pregnant after all " Jamal yelled at zainab as I rolled my eyes. " I want you to go to the room right now and pack your luggage out of my house " he yelled

" she's not going anywhere, she's your wife and as a Muslim a man is allowed to Marry  more than one wife " hajiya stated

" your mother is right, as a Muslim you should marry four wife's and you have zee baby. She's all yours " I said as I crawled out of the bed. " am leaving this house for the both of you " I stated as Jamal walked up to me.

" if you leave me Ameerah I would die"  she stated as I rolled my eyes at the same time hissing

" you can kill your self if you want to I don't care " I said walking to the closet as hajiya stared at me

" if you leave this house I would ask Jamal to divorce you right now " hajiya threatened as I stopped what I was doing in the closet.

Am pregnant, I can't raise my child up in this world alone. My innocent child needs a father and I can't deny my child of his right.

I would stay in this house, but I would make their life miserable. Am done being nice to people who don't even deserve it. I would show Jamal what having more than a wife really feels like. You just wait and see.