Eight

It has been a few hours Jamal and I were sitting on the bed minding our own business. He was busy on the phone texting his girlfriends and side chicks , and I was reading a book  on how to deal with annoying husbands . Because every woman needs it.

I don't know how tell him about my phone. I need my phone badly, he told me to ask him whenever am in need of it but am totally scared to ask. I've finally decided to gather the courage to ask him as he interrupted.

" Ameerah " Jamal said in a softer tone . Still looking at his phone

I turned my head towards him . " what do you want ?" I asked him annoyingly not wanting to spare one seconds talking to him.

" mum and dad are coming over tomorrow, they are going to be spending a week here with us " he said this time around staring at me.

" and how is that my business, you made it clear to me that I mean nothing to you and do does your family. So why would it freak me if your parents are coming over or not " I said this time around rudely

" I need your help "

" my help ?" I asked confusedly as he nodded still not smiling . " what is it ?" I asked

" mum and dad thinks that the both of us are living as a couple which we are not, I mean every time you wake up you look sad and dreadful and I don't want my mum to see you in that situation if not she would deny of of my inheritance"

" what inheritance?" I asked calmly

" that's actually not your business "

" well am sorry I can't help you " I said laying on the bed backing him as I felt his hand on my waist which makes me shiver.

" I would give you your cellphone if you co operate with me " he whispered into my ears as I nodded. " is that a yes " he asked

" yes " I whispered not wanting to face him, as he pulled his hands away. I didn't want him to let me go.my cheeks turned red already from his touch. Curse you Jamal.

How was this chapter readers 😝😘

Vote comment and share