Six

JAMAL IN THE PICTURE ABOVE

TWO WEEKS LATER

" Jamal's POV "

Today makes it the second week of my hell of a marriage, this not a wedding this a punishment. Mum and dad could have gotten me married to a woman of my taste not a classless and annoying lady like Ameerah. The thing with me is that I don't fall in love, in fact I don't even have time for that shit.

I don't chase after girls , girls chase after me. Because am rich, handsome, calm and deceitful. That's what Ameerah saw and couldn't resist. At first I thought she married me just because, I didn't know she got married to me because she wanted my money to treat her Ill father. Girls are all the same, they would never change.

At first I thought she was different, different from the rest but I was wrong. I didn't want to hit her that night, that's the only thing I regret and won't ever do again. But I've sworn to make her life miserable that's a promise am gonna fulfill to myself. I would show her what am made of.

" Ameerah's POV "

Jamal doesn't allow me to go out of the house. He doesn't allow me to use my cellphone or even call my family members and friends to talk to them. He denied me of happiness, life , and enjoyment. This not how i dreamed about my marriage. I remember when I jokingly say to my friends that I can't live without my phone or snap chat for a day.

But here I am , locked up in a mansion without phone or Internet. This is pure wickedness, I don't know what I did to Jamal to deserve all this. Am tolerating all this because of my dad, if not I would have ran away since the first day I caught him in the room with that whore of a girl.

" madam dinner is ready " the maid said

" am not hungry , go away " I yelled at her as she stood still

" the boss asked me to call you down for dinner " she said walking away.

If I refuse to eat or follow his command he would do something really drastic to me and I don't want that to happen. I stood up on the the bed and made my way downstairs to the dinning room for dinner. The table was filled with different kind of foods, starting at it alone makes my mouth watery .

I sat two chairs away from Jamal on the dinning as the chef served me dinner. Pancake and custard. I can sight Jamal from my side eyes that he is staring at me. I should be the one cooking for my husband, we both should be smiling right now while eating but hey guess what, we are not.

" would you stop stabbing that pancake and eat it once and for all " she said as I stared at my plates and the crushed pancakes.

Follow me on Instagram @ h.a.r.a.sh