twenty four

His hand is resting on the side of my face and my hands are in my lap still. I move one hand to gently hold onto his arm that's lifted to grab my face. How are we kissing again and why? We literally just said that we're friends. We just established that. Like two minutes ago.

He's leaning forward slightly to reach my face, as I am, and he soon grabs onto my waist and brings me closer.

Oh my gosh.

I lift my hands up and place them around his neck, of course, like last time, running my fingers through his hair. He pulls me by my waist so that I'm straddling him, and I'm honestly not even able to believe that I'm doing this. I've kissed one guy once and here I am, only my second kiss, on top of Harry.

He pulls away from the kiss to move his lips to my neck. I let my head fall back and close my eyes.

Wow.

I lean my head to the right when Harry moves his lips to the left side of my neck. I'm breathing hard by now and that's just about all you can hear in this room at the moment. I let out a soft moan when he bites down slightly and I bury my fingers into his hair more.

He brings his lips back up to mine, and we're back to kissing. I move one hand to the side of his face and leave the other in his hair. It must affect him somehow because his grip tightens around my waist immediately. I've never known how good it would actually feel to kiss someone, and it's hard to believe that I'm here and kissing Harry, out of all people. After we just agreed that we'd be nothing more than friends.

No, we're not gonna start dating, and I know that, as hard as I try to push it to the back of my mind. But friends don't kiss, right?

Harry tugs on the bottom of my shirt, but quickly puts his hands back on my waist. I grip onto his shirt instead. I start to pull on it, unsure if he'd want me to even take it off. Hell, I'm unsure if I should be taking it off. He pulls it off and brings his lips back to mine. I don't even know how to handle what's happening.

We break away from the kiss as I'm about to lift off my own shirt, but he grabs my hands and stops me from taking it off. He just looks at me with a serious expression, and I start to feel sick. That was embarrassing. I was so willing to take off my shirt for him and he totally shot me down. I start to climb off of him, but he grabs my legs to stop me.

"What." I say trying to catch my breath.

"Where are you going?" He asks with the same serious expression on his face. I don't get him.

"Back to my room." I say avoiding any more eye contact and moving to get off of him again.

"You're embarrassed. Don't be." He pulls me back.

"Why." I say quieter.

"I'm not gonna take your shirt off. You do know what that leads to, don't you?" I look down. I know I'm blushing out of embarrassment. "That's why I stopped."

"Okay. That's fine." I say and successfully climb off of him. I start to stand up but Harry stops me by talking.

"Where are you going?" He asks, sounding agitated as he turns to lay on his side, his back facing me.

"My room." I look back at him.

"Why." He says in a bored tone.

"Because."

"I thought you were staying in here." My heartbeat speeds up. Does he want me to stay in here?

"Oh." Is all I can think of to say.