Chapter 1 : Pokemon

Pokemon Rangers Frozen Fury is a story (Pokemon Fan Fic) revolving around Pokemon Rangers of course, and kinda based on Pokemon Ranger: Shadows ofAlmia. This is an original plot thought up of by me- but obviously from the Shadows of Almia- ideas, and some characters are ripped off and changed :p. Read through it and enjoy this POKEMON RANGER fan fiction!!! Thanks! ~Ray

Please comment! Vote! Follow! If you want...

Tune in to the story of Grace Glacenia, another human like rare others, who seems to be able to connect herself to Pokemon, and is someone she would never had expected.

Chapter One

I yawned, stretching in my bed. Early morning sunlight streamed into my room, beckoning me to get up.

I sprang to my feet, getting to my window and opening it wide, welcomed to the chirps of Starly. Every morning was like this, and they all still felt as if I had just moved to Sinnoh, when in fact we had actually made it here six years ago, when I was eight. It felt weird to leave Johto, but Twinleaf Town was a great little town like New Bark Town had been in my memories.

Every day felt like a new day here, with different experiences to face.

"Morning, Gracey!" I was greeted by my little sister, Rosalie, who was only two when we got to Sinnoh.

"And how wonderful it is!" I ruffled her messy light brown hair, her dark green eyes dancing with her laugh. "It's your birthday soon, huh?" She brought that up. A super important birthday for a kid, fourteen, was the official age to get a Pokemon, or start some sort of career with them. My time to make that decision was in only a week.

"Yes it is!" I took Rosalie's hand and we made our way down the stairs to the the dining table where a hearty breakfast was already set out.

"Good Morning mom!" Rosie and I chirped at the same time, taking a seat. Our father was a Pokemon doctor, so naturally, he was away. Right now, he was close, at the Jubilife City Pokemon Hospital.

"Good morning, Rosie, good morning Grace." She replied, humming and placing a plate of bacon on the table. I quickly dug through my mother's assortment of delicious breakfasts- bagels and cream cheese, scrambled eggs, the mouthwatering bacon, fruit salad, and some pasta, which just happened to be my favorite food. As I polished my plate, I took my backpack to head off to my half day consuming, part time job in Sandgem Town. "See ya, Rose! See ya mom!"

I cleaned up around the Pokemon Center and was a clerk at the Poke Mart, just something to earn some extra cash, no biggy for a fourteen year old to-be.

It was a beautiful March morning, sunlight beating down, barely warming you while a post-heavy winter breeze nagged. I skipped along the foresty road to Sandgem, which wasn't too far away, and not even a mile's distance at that.

"Bi! Bi!" In no time, I heard my Bidoof friend chattering for my attention. I smiled and turned around, pulling a piece of bread wrapped in foil from my back pocket.

"Here you go, buddy." I giggled, watching the little brown Pokemon munch it all up in seconds.

"I gotta go now." I patted his head and went on. "Biiiiii!" He called after me. As much as I could, I befriended all sorts of native Pokemon.

I never really thought about a first Pokemon. My mother's was a Minccino, my father a Squirtle. What appealed to me? A grass type? An energetic fire type?

The Pokemon Professor in Sinnoh gave out starters, but was I up to it? Was my dream being a Pokemon Trainer?

"Thanks, Prof!" As I entered the sandy town of Sandgem, I barely escaped being run over by a kid with a Chimchar on his shoulder. How great it would be to have a little buddy like that. They looked so happy, so thrilled to start a journey together.

"Hello, Grace!" Lucas, Professor Rowan's assistant yelled out to me, his Empoleon running around the front yard of the lab, a Piplup on her head. "Hey, Lucas." I waved, scurrying off to the Pokemon Center, trying to ignore a wave of envy.

Inside, I began emptying the trashes, cleaning the floors downstairs in the recovery ward. All the while, I thought of that day next week I would have to find my path, or be Pokemonless forever.

Just kidding, not forever. I'd just be Pokemonless for longer, but any longer the wait, I'd explode.

An hour later, I headed to the Poke Mart, where not too many Trainers came around at all in this little town. I spent my work days reading magazines and watching the tv above me. It turned out to be a long and boring day with only five customers total, and I was overjoyed to get home.

On the way, I saw trainers and random folks strolling about, and one shady character under a tree. Of course I didn't much care, but he gave me the chills. I decided to forget him and get home.

At home, my beautiful, decently sized home, my father had turned up, sitting on the couch and tapping away at his laptop. When he saw me, he gave me a sideways hug, the usual routine and I sat beside him. It was still only noon, and the rest of the day would be boring.

"So, decided about next week?" My dad mused, putting his work away. I rose an eyebrow. "Hmm."

"I've already talked to Professor Rowan, poor old man. He's getting so old." I winced and agreed. That scary old guy had to be more than seventy eight!

"Well I don't know." I laid back and flicked on the flat screen. Professor Oak's talk show, Pokemon Pokemon Pokemon! Everywhere I turned made me more envious.

"Dad, I have no idea what I want, but I just want a little friend!" I got up and made for the door. "Where you off to?" My dad calmly asked after my episode of longing.

"The Lake." I left in a flurry, jogging, sending Starly in uproars. Lake Verity, northwest of our town was popular for its peace and beauty, a large round sparkling blue beauty. If it weren't chilly, still winter in fact, I'd go for a dip. For now I sat on a log near the waters edge, watching Goldeen and Buizel swimming around.

"Bui." A Buizel popped out of the water suddenly, sniffing the air between me and him, head bobbing.

"Hi little guy." I laughed, reaching out. "Bui!" He barked, turning tail and splashing in the water. "Bui!"

This was why I loved Pokemon. So unpredictable. Animals, but so similar to us. I smiled up at the sunny sky, sitting and thinking and being alone. Alone? My attention was averted to the water, where I noticed all the Pokemon turning to flee in a rush. I gulped and turned fast, to see that shady guy enter the Lake clearing. I gulped and made way for the shelter of the trees, before he could get a glimpse of me. I'm sure he didn't see me, but I saw him.

He wore a very dark, almost Sapphire outfit with a white outline, his vest covering a black long sleeve shirt. His style was that of a Snowpoint City resident, his long pants tucked into long white boots. I shivered. What scared me the most was his gloves, dark gray and out of place, the ends of them near his elbows cuffed with two gold rings, on his palms had a sort of eye symbol, a circle of iris and red. A pupil, or something. I hugged my arms, watching him disappear into the woods, constantly digging into his pockets.

Sick with fear and apprehension, I dashed across the clearing and toward the exit. I ran all the way home and didn't stop until I disappeared into my room, hiding under my blankets.

I swear I felt as if I had just laid in a tub of ice. Who was that man? What was this sensation I was feeling? The sensation of being watched by cold, evil eyes, ready to get me sucked into its wrath. Whatever it was, I barely wanted to find out.

What will Grace do about this terrible feeling? Ignore it? Find it and face it? Will she have to find the enemy, or will it have to seek her out herself? Will the next chapter hold our hero's destiny, or a brand new destiny?

If you enjoyed this, VOTE, COMMENT, Add to your Library/Reading List ;p Don't steal this idea under any circumstances. All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: Ido not own Pokemon in any way, this is a FanFiction

By the way, don't be afraid to point out mistakes... Don't be rude though. Thank you!

Text copyright © _RaytheWriter_™ 2014-

All rights reserved