Chapter 7 : Friends and Classes

I think the previous events had given me major rep, and an enemy in Fin, well, I think. When I tried to say something, he glared at me and stomped back into the crowd.

The introductions were cut short, with several kids trying to talk to me as we were allowed back to our dorms to clean up our rooms, and then free time was allowed.

"Surprise!" Rira had ended up being on the bunk under me. "Emo! Emolga!" Emolga jumped on my pillow and made himself comfortable.

"Chu! Pi! Pi!" Pichu tried shoving him off, and they began a playful war.

"That was an amazing capture you did! I can't get over it." Rira told me over the cries of Emolga and Pichu. It soon startled the other partner Pokemon, who joined in the fun.

"Piplup! Calm down!" It was chaos, but amusing all the same. Eventually, Mama Martha warned us to calm down, and we all laughed, while the Pokemon shyly hung their heads.

After that, we sat around, Rira Paul and I. We talked and got to know each other some more. Paul was from Peultown, while Rira was from Unova. The small talk was ended at lunch time, where we filed into the cafeteria down the left wing. The food was great here, a bar even for Pokemon (a woman helped you to find the right food and servings for your Pokemon) so Pichu was content with the luxurious pellets of magic, and Grepa berries of course.

We sat with a few others on a round table near the doors. "Emolga! Emo!" Emolga tried stealing Pichu's food when he downed his plate. "Emolga!" Rira growled, reaching for him. "He's a troublemaker you know. Met him near home, wouldn't leave me alone." She crushed him to her face. "We love each other!" Emolga winced and electricity pulsed from his cheeks.

"Pichu! Pi!" Pichu warned, probably reminding him not to shock innocent people at the same time getting Rira. "Good job Pichu." I chuckled.

"Mudkip and I met at Peultown of course! Before I turned fourteen, too." Paul sniggered and fist bumped his buddy. "Mud! Mud!" He smirked. I rose an eye brow and looked at Pichu.

"Pichu and I met, before I turned fourteen as well, at the Lake near my home." I'm an idiot. They'd want an explanation wouldn't they?

"Cool! A Pichu found at Sinnoh, and with an awesome ear, too?" Rira reached out to stroke her ear. "Emo! Emolga! Emolga!" Emolga immediantly grew jealous, and pushed her away, flapping his ears. "Chu, Pi." Pichu swallowed the last of her food and took refuge on my shoulder. "Yeah, we just sort of found each other, or, she found me." I winked at her. Yeah guys, dangerous fire I was caught in the middle of, and this little girl just so happened to appear and electrify the man about to kill me, saving me, so you know, that's my story.

Pichu seemed to understand my struggle, giving me a tired expression. I was so lucky these two didn't ask too many questions.

After lunch we walked around the grounds, several times getting attention from random students, mostly because of me.

"I'm Diana Corley, your capture today was amazing!"

"I'm Matthew Calls, and you're a good ranger student, and super pretty!"

So I made way more than two friends, yet Paul, Rira and I stuck together. Throughout standing under a tree and chatting with other students, I felt the glare of Fin Styl on my back, making me tremble, making me shiver.

By dinner time, all the students were tuckered out, sitting down to the delicious food laid out again, a seafood meal, probably to portray the fact a lot of people went overseas to make it here.

Our table was crowded with my new 'friends', and by the time dinner was out, I was followed out, by a sort of group. We had to grab our schedules for tomorrow, and compared them in the hall, and i was free with only Paul and Rira.