I Scream Marco Polo!

"Welcome back to..."

"SMASH SUMMER GAMES!"

"That's right, the Strikers are in the lead, but since this is only three events, this could determine the winner!" Daisy said. "Today, we're gonna do some pool action! Two players from the opposite team will be put in the pool, both will be blind folded. One player will be Marco, and the other Polo, simple!

If Marco finds Polo before two minutes is up, their team gains a point, and if they don't find Polo, then what ever team Polo's on will get the point! However, if you're Polo and you are found, the punishment will be that the opposite team gets to throw ice cream at you, hence why this is called I Scream Marco Polo. If Marco fails to find Polo, then ice cream will be thrown at them! Sounds simple right?

Now, we have two Hylians here, so, to make it fair, you both are gonna go against each other since you have improved hearing. If Marco fails to find Polo, then it will count as a draw, so you both will get ice cream thrown at you."

"Wait that isn't fair at all!" Link yelled.

"Too bad because that's the rule!" Daisy shrugged. "Both Marco and Polo can move around as much as you'd like! You can't trick your opponent though, just to make the game a little simpler. And you can only go under water for five seconds! It can be all at once, or at a time, so be wise on how you use them! Now are you all ready for I Scream Marco Polo?!"

"YEAH!"

"Good! Now go get changed in your swimsuits!" Daisy ordered. They saluted and ran to the changing rooms. The Strikers changed into swimsuits that matched their team color, which was blue, while the Brawlers changed into green swimsuits. They came out and quickly lined up next to Daisy.

"Alright! We're all here, so tell us who's going first!" Roy said eagerly.

"Okay, calm down, Fireboy! First up, Ike as Polo vs Lucina as Marco!" Daisy announced. "Now get in the pool, you two." Ike and Lucina nodded and dove in. Lucina was thankful she had been taking swimming lessons with Robin, other wise she'd probably drown.

Ike stayed in the deep end while Lucina swum to the higher end. Daisy handed them black goggles then sat back in her lifeguard chair. Lucina made sure her hair wasn't in the way and put on the goggles, blocking out all of her vision. It actually creeped her out a little. What if she hit a corner? Or swum way into the deep end? She hadn't practiced in the really deep end yet! What if she-

"Alright! Ike, I was just informed Lucina can't swim in the really deep end, so just for this round, please stay closer to the higher end, you get thirty extra seconds," she heard Daisy say. She slightly took of her goggles and noticed Robin standing next to Daisy's chair. He waved at her then gave her a thumbs-up. She blushed a little and gave a smile and thumbs-up back. Even though he was on the opposite team, he was still helping her. How sweet of him!

"Nah it's okay, I don't mind! Don't wanna risk a death now! I got you, Luc, don't worry!" Ike winked. Lucina smirked and nodded. She put her goggles back on and prepared herself. Wait that's Ike's catchphrase. She heard him swim around, probably trying to trick her.

"Alright, begin the search in the three, two, one! GO!" Daisy yelled.

Immediately, Lucina began walking around, screaming Marco at the top of her lungs. Ike answered back and she heard him swim away. She called Marco again, and Ike called back, then swam away again. She felt the floor starting to get lower, so she quickly moved back to the higher end. Then she heard something behind her. She launched herself at it, but ended up hitting water. Must've been him moving away, probably heard me, she thought. It went on like this for a while, and she was sure she almost had him.