Fanser- Ahem, Water Park! (😏😏😏😏) part 1

A/N: WARNING: SORTA MATURE CONTENT BUT NOT REALLY OVER THE NEXT PROBABLY TWO CHAPTERS MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES, WAIT NOT THAT KIND OF ENTERTAINMENT, I MEAN FUNNIES

i gotchu my fellow dirty minders!

You can skip this chapter if you're not comfortable, but I told a few of my homies (Nintendo_Army and Louini214 Im looking at chu) that I would make some, heh, dirties. Enjoy!

-Em :)

PS: I used markers for the drawing this time! It's a pretty trash job at coloring, but eh, whatever. Also, Zelda's eyes look kinda grey because in Twilight Princess they seemed pretty silver-ish so why the heck not? ( I also used a darker grey than I meant to, so they'll be lighter if I decide to make a cover for a chap again) If you want to know what markers I used, tell me in the comments! (I can only say the girls for now 'cause I still haven't figured out guys' colors yet lol). I seriously need to practice how to draw Peach's hair because holy heck, it's cartoony. Alright good bye now!

<><><>

Lucina and Palutena we're chilling in the living room, watching some Riverdale, one inch apart cause they're not gay(?). They kept cringing about every two seconds, and laughing at the stupidity. They agreed to watch something else after.

"This is sooo bad!" Palutena laughed.

"I know, and everything is so over dramatic!" Lucina added.

"Right?! .... we're still gonna watch it though, aren't we?" Palutena asked.

"Yep, I'm into it. I think I already know who killed Jason," Lucina said.

"Hey spoilers! You don't know if the readers have seen it," Palutena whispered.

"Right, sorry. Speaking of fourth wall breaks, that title, and the picture! Oh boy this will be hard to deal with," Lucina said.

"Hard?"

"Bad."

"Bad?"

"ROUGH."

"KINKY!"

"You'll never be satisfied, will ya?" Lucina said. "About making dirty jokes I mean."

"Well you're like me, you're never been satisfied," Palutena smirked.

"How-"

"Shhhhh."

"Who's making references?" Marth asked from the bathroom down the hall.

Suddenly the front door slammed open, and Link came in, clutching his arm tightly.

"Guys I think I broke my arm," he said.

"What how?!" Palutena asked.

"I was climbing a tree, you know me being an expert on them, and I guess the branch I was sitting on gave in and I fell, my arm went numb and I came back here," Link explained.

"Oof."

"Can we stop with the musical references?! God damn you people are insane!" Marth said as he came out of the bathroom.

"What musical reference? I'm serious I think I broke my arm," Link said. Marth groaned, grabbed Link's arm, and popped it right back into its socket. Link let out a loud scream but the a sigh of relieve as he moved his arm around.

"Alright, now no musical references! Seriously it's getting tiring to deal with you guys," Marth said.

"Ouch, how about you be more chill?" Palutena said with a mischievous grin.