Board Games

"THIS GAME IS RIGGED AND ALL OF YOU ARE SORRY FUCKS! I WILL MURDER YOUR FAMILIES! AAAAHHH!"

They glanced at each other holding to their cards tighter. They looked back at the red head.

"Roy, it's just Uno, chill," Marth said. Roy's eye twitched. And then chaos came. As per usual.

He launched himself at Marth and punched and kicked him multiple times, and Marth started crying like the baby that he is. The others just kind of moved away from them and continued to play.

"Uno," Shulk said.

"Here, have four more," Peach said.

"Dammit."

"Should... should we... I don't know...stop those two over there?" Ike asked.

"Nope, they need to grow up and learn to solve their problems on their own," Lucina said.

"ROY STOP DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY HAIR WITH THOSE SCISSORS!"

"OHOHOHOH DON'T TEST ME MOTHAFUCKAH!"

"WHAT ARE YOU SANTA CLAUS NOW?!"

"THAT'S IT I'M SHAVING YOUR HEAD OFF IN YOUR SLEEP!"

"NO!!"

"YOU BETTER SLEEP WITH ONE EYE OPEN THEN."

"HELP ME."

"See? They need to solve their problems on their own, oh and Uno!" Lucina continued.

"Why's there so much yelling? My ears are gonna start bleeding at one point," Pit said.

"Because that's the creator's sense of humor apparently," Samus shrugged.

"Samus!"

"What? I didn't say the word that starts with a and ends with -uthor. So it doesn't count."

"Oh my- okay whatever, Zel, what do you have?" Palutena asked.

"As if I would tell you, but uh, boom, I win," Zelda said as she placed her last card in the pile. They stared at it wide eyed and then more chaos started. Again, as per usual.

"You didn't even say Uno!"

"I did, you guys are just deaf."

"Hey!"

*insert more yelling because hahah it's funny apparently*

"Alright shut up all of you!" Robin yelled. Everyone shut their mouths and payed attention to him.

"Damn Robin, you gotta calm down, son," Roy scoffed.

Robin rolled his eyes. "Whatever, how about we play some board games?"

"Roll credits," Samus murmured. Palutena smacked the back of her head.

"Isn't Uno a board game though?" Shulk asked.

"Shulk it's a card game. Hence why we use cards in the first place. Duh," Robin said. "How about we play Monopoly?"

"Yeah, cause that'll go great," Link face palmed.

"Someone's gonna get greedy, I already know it," Ike said.

A few minutes later~

"What buy that street?! Why of course, I can afford that and many other things hahahah!"

"Who would've guessed the guy who said someone was gonna get greedy was the one that got, well, greedy," Link said.

"Yeah, not predictable at all," Peach sighed.

"I mean, he even got himself some sunglasses and one of your pink fur coats," Samus said.

"Wait that's mine?!"

"I'm rich, bitch!" Ike yelled.

"Excuse me?"

"Damn son, you need to a chill pill, boy," Roy said.

"Go on and shower on your two hundred dollars, peasant!"

"Can we knock him out? No actually let me kill him. Please, just, just let me kill him," Lucina said.

"Not yet," Robin whispered, which made Lucina burst out in laughter.

"Alright, alright, lets get back to the game," Palutena said. "Zel, your turn." Zelda nodded and rolled the dice, moved her little figure, and picked up a card. A small smirk appeared on her lips.

"So, I just pulled out the 'screw up another player' card, so Ike, you are now bankrupt, and all your money's mine," she said as she set the card down and took all of Ike's money. (A/N: Wait! Before you keep reading, I don't know if that's an actual card in Monopoly, but for the sake of this story, let's just say there is ;D ). Ike stared at his money as it got taken away.

"Wait what?" He said, his voice was awfully high.

"Sorry my man but that's just how it works," Marth shrugged.

"And since you're bankrupt, I guess that means you lost," Palutena smirked. Ike looked back and forth between the two, then slowly took of his sunglasses, then the fur coat and nicely set them down on the floor. Then he walked up to the small table, a clearly fake smile on his face, and flipped it. Luckily, it wasn't glass and it was only about three feet tall. All the contents on it (including the board and the pieces) fell on top of everyone else as he stomped away to his room.

"Ow, I got a papercut," Pit hissed and stuck his finger in his mouth.

Palutena quickly slapped it away and grabbed a bandage she had in her pocket. "Gross Pit, don't do that. Bloods technically poison if you drink it again."

"Wait really?! So does that mean I'm gonna die now?!"

"No, Pit, you would have to drink a lot of blood in order to die. Plus, we're video game characters. We'd just respawn or somethin'."

"The more you know~" Shulk sang. The started laughing until their eyes watered and their sides hurt.

"Ah... okay, so do you guys wanna play Twister?" Peach suggested.

"As long as Palutena isn't the judge, or the one telling us what to do, sure," Samus said.

"Hey!"

"Alright I'll go get it," Peach said.

"I'll get Ike," Marth said.

"Nononono, he takes up too much space. Plus, I think he's still mad about the whole 'Monopoly Ordeal'," Link said.

"Is that what we're calling it?"

"I guess so.......... You guys wanna call it for today?"

"But we're gonna have to wait like a week to play if we end the chapter now!" Palutena whined.

"And?"

"Mah ships! Me and the comments want to see the ships!"

"Gurl, listen, we've had like what, five chapters of fluff pretty close to a row? I think they can wait," Samus said.

"But-"

"But nothing, c'mon, we can go watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before in the mean time," Lucina said as she guided her to her room.

"Yay!"

"Man there are a lot of fourth wall breaks in this one," Shulk said.

"Add another one to the list," Link said.

"Dammit."

A/N: I'm gonna go straight to the point and say I'm gonna try to update Sins of Darkness this weekend! But that's probably not gonna happen because I'm a lazy ass that procrastinates a lot more than it's probably normal. And also, depression and anxiety. Yaayyy!! Isn't that exciting? Anyway, pretty sure I said this before but time for more weekly uploads. Sorry, but daily just isn't gonna happen, until maybe Christmas/Spring break. Maybe. Alright that's all my rambling, have a nice day, bye bye!

-Em :)