Spoopy Scawy Costumes!

A/N: Halloween is two months away? Fuck it here's a chapter on it! More might be coming soon. Might. Hope you enjoy this chapter, see you in the next. Bye bye!

-Em O:)

PS: Sorry, this a pretty long chapter. Enjoy!

<><><>

It was the night of a full moon, and disaster was about to come upon the squad! 

Halloween was a fun night. You get to dress up as someone else, and not be judged for once! It's also the night of cavities, where children went from house to house to receive free candy to be eaten in more or less of month's time. 

Houses were decorated with ghosts, spiders, skeletons, graves, and many other things in hope to be the spookiest. Jack-o-lanterns were always fun to make. More often then not, families would go to pumpkin patches to get them. 

The squad was holding a party at their house, which was decorated with everything and anything orange. Graves with skeleton hands coming out of them were in the front and a giant spider was on their roof. The backyard had jack-o-lanterns to provide some light. Chairs were set up with jack-o-lanterns next to them. The sunroom was were all the refreshments were at, along with some snacks. They didn't invite any people, it was a night for them to enjoy themselves. In costumes!

"Pat! Are you done with that stupid drink of yours?" Lucina asked. She was wearing a short navy dress with cat ears and a tail. Thank Peach for that.

"I'm almost done, don't worry," Palutena called from her room. She was dressed up as cupid, for obvious reasons.

A large cauldron floated in front of her, with a green fire underneath it. The lights in her room were completely off, the door was closed, and all kinds of potions sat on her desk. She put her fingers on her lips and smiled wickedly.

"Ufufu, this potion will surely make everyone fall in love with each other," she laughed. She held a bottle of purple liquid over the cauldron. "Now, just one drop of-" Her door suddenly slammed open.

"PALUTENA!"

"AH!" She accidently dropped the whole bottle inside it. She gasped and turned to the cause of this. It was Shulk in his stupid mummy costume.

"What do you want Shulk?!"

"Pit fell down and scrapped his knee!"

"Why are you telling me and not one of the adults down there?"

"Because you're his mom!"

"GET OUT!"

Shulk jumped up and closed the door quickly and ran away. Palutena groaned and turned back to the cauldron. It was no longer a green color like it was supposed to. It was completely purple with a red spiral. She hissed and backed away.

"That can't be anything good," she said quietly. A large mushroom cloud came from it, and all the liquid was gone. Palutena pressed her body against the door and covered her nose. "Ugh, that smell is horrible! What the heck." She opened the door and waved all the smoke out of her room, spreading it all through the house and outside.

"That is definitely nothing good, I wonder what it'll do," she said to herself. She grabbed her potion book and looked at the recipe she was trying to make, and then in the mistakes section. "Let's see, that was a whole bottle of the purple po- oh no. Oh no! OH HECK NO!" She dropped her book and quickly ran to the others.

***

Everyone was inside, prepping everything up for their so called party. Everything was done, so some of them walked outside, while the rest stayed inside to decorate the house more, or cleaning it.