TP,OH Special: A Christmas Carol prt 2

A/N:

Merry late Christmas!

I'm sorry I couldn't get this out by then, but I mean, it was Christmas

Hope you guys enjoyed it!

The chapter after this one is gonna be plot related, and it should come out pretty soon, and I am very excited about it

You guys are gonna hate Link so much, I can already see it lmao

Welp, enjoy this conclusion to our Christmas tale!

Bye bye and muah

-Em :)

PS: anything in italics is in the play.

<><><>

"Alright, ya fucks, are we ready?"

"HELL YEAH!"

"Geez, don't be so loud about it," Marth said. "Now, do we all know our rolls?"

"Yep! And don't worry, I'll announce them," Palutena said.

"Why are we using our actual names again?" Roy asked.

"Because it's easier for the kids to memorize!" Marth said, "Now come on, to positions!"

"Mkay, I go upstairs, right?" Palutena asked as the others around them ran around the stage.

"No, you're gonna be standing next to the actors, since you are the narrator," Marth said.

"Oh, right," Palutena said. "Imma be cold though!"

"Not my fault you chose a strapless dress and put your hair in a bun, now go announce!"

"Okay, okay, damn!" Palutena said. She grabbed one of the mics, a piece of paper, and she stepped out the curtains. The children went quiet as a spotlight shone on her.

She cleared her throat. "Good evening, children. Tonight, on our presentation of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens, will be played by the following people: Marth as Ebenezer Scrooge, Roy as Jacob Marley, Link as Bob Cratchit, Shulk as Tiny Tim, Samus as Mrs Cratchit, Pit as the Ghost of Christmas Past, Ike the Ghost of Christmas Present, Zelda as the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Be, Robin will also play the Ghost of Christmas Yet To Be, as well as Fizziwig, Lucina as Fred (Scrooge's nephew), and finally, Peach will be Belle," she smirked a little at that, "and I will be your narrator as well as some extras. Now, we will be using our real names so it's a little easier for you all. Please, enjoy."

~~~
(Quick note, this is all Palutena saying it, except when there's quotation around something, if that makes any sense. Also don't imagine like this is all in a stage, it would be too crowded then. Except when it's not in italics).

Twas the night of Christmas Eve, and everywhere around the streets of Smashville there was snow. There lived a greedy young man by the name of Marth Scrooge. He was quite the Grinch. He hated Christmas. It wasn't clear why, but one thing was clear: his love for that moola.

The children laughed and Marth had to try his best not to face palm and glare at Palutena.

As he walked around the streets, those around him cowered, and stared after him. One old soul was brave enough to step up to him, a cup in their hands.

"Spare change sir, please! For food," the peasant begged.

But Marth Scrooge didn't even spare them a glance.

He walked up to his old business. Scrooge and Marley. He scoffed, which soon turned to a laugh. The sign only revealed the crosses out Marley, as his name was covered by snow. With his long cane, he hit the sign once, maybe twice, and the snow came off, revealing his own name written in gold letters.