Pictures

A/N: Hey laddies! Laddies, is it okay if I call you guys laddies?

Anyway, I have some news. Flowers, For My Love probably isn't gonna come out until many weeks from now, so sorry about that. However, I have a story that has a few chapters ready, and I've been thinking about publishing it. So, Snowflake is coming to an account near you! That's right, an account near you!

Heh, it's fun to read that in my mind. An account near you! Heh, ah frick, I'm getting distracted. But that story should come out later today, don't worry. I hope you enjoy this chapter! Bye bye!

-Em :)

PS: When you realize how freaking tall TP Zelda is. Speaking of, characters not drawn to scale! Trust me, I tried. Robin is about Marth's height in my head but I don't know how canon that is. And Ike was too tall so I just drew him leaning down. Yeah, don't think about it too much.

<><><>

"Say what?"

"You're suggesting what now?"

"Let's see our baby pictures! Tell someone from your home to send you some pictures of you when you were a baby, or when you were young, and let's show each other!" Peach nodded excitedly. They stared at her, then at each other, than back at her.

"How about no?" Ike said.

"I don't think I even have baby pictures," Samus said.

"Was I even a baby?" Pit asked.

"Those pictures were lost through time," Palutena said.

"Do I even have parents?" Robin asked.

"Uh, uh, I-I'm sorry , but come on, everyone else! It'll be fun!" Peach smiled.

Roy randomly started chuckling, then laughing. "Hey Marth, remember, heh, remember when you used to have long hair?"

Marth shuddered. "Don't remind me, those were bad days."

"You looked even more like a girl like that," Ike laughed.

"I did not!" Marth said.

"I wanna see that!" Link laughed.

"I probably still have a picture in my phone, hold on," Roy said and started to look through his phone.

"Don't show them!" 

"See? we all want to see our younger selves! Come on, it'll be fun!" Peach said. They all sighed in defeat and nodded. They texted someone from their homes if they could send some pictures. Immediately, their phones were flooded with pictures of their younger selves. Apparently they had been waiting for that day forever.

"Alright, let's start with baby pictures first, here's me!" Peach showed them her phone, which showed a picture of herself on her bed, surrounded by many stuffed animals.

"Did you always wear a pacifier?" Samus asked. 

"How am I supposed to know, that was eons ago," Peach rolled her eyes. "Marth?" 

"Fine," Marth said. "There!" He had a full head of hair and was sleeping peacefully in his mother's arm.

"Aw! That's so cute," Peach smiled. Marth blushed and hid his phone.

"Here's one of mine," Link said. His hair was a lot lighter, and he was in the hands of a blonde man. "That's Rusl! He's my guardian, I guess you could say." He was fully awake, and even had a green hat on, and he was playing with a wolf plushie. Thing is, he looked angry.