Welcome to Smash Ball House!

A/N:

It's the "final" chapter!

*trumpet sounds*

On a serious note, thank you all so much for reading. It doesn't matter to me if have been reading since the story started or not, I'm just so glad you stayed to this point.

Thank you

I love you all <3

-Em :D

<><><>

"I cannot believe you nearly got us banned from that amazing restaurant," Robin groaned as he drove them all home. He was the only one that wasn't covered in food, so to not make a mess out of the car even more, he drove.

"Roy started it!" Shulk yelled.

"Yeah I did, so?" Roy smirked.

"Stop yelling, you're gonna give me a migraine," Marth groaned.

"Puss-"

"Samus, we don't use such language next to innocent little creatures," Palutena said and wrapped an arm around Pit. He just looked at her, confused.

"Well we're here anyway, let's-a-go," Robin said and jumped out of the car.

"Did... did he just quote Mario?" Peach asked.

"That's my boyfriend for ya."

***

Once everyone was cleaned up, Link and Zelda called them all to the living room. They had told them about the letter from Master Hand, which worried them. If they got a letter from Master Hand it meant A) something bad happened/ is happening or B) they did something wrong. It was the latter most times.

Everyone gathered up in their large couch facing the TV. It was somehow large enough to fit all of them, though some did have to sit on the back and on the arm rests. Zelda was the unfortunate one to sit in the middle.

"So, what's it say?" Ike asked.

"I'm opening it right now, chill," Zelda said and carefully opened the letter, careful not to rip it. She cleared her throat.

"Dear residents of Smash Ball House,

No, you are not in trouble."

They all sighed in relief at that.

"Is here at Master Mansion would like to inform you that big changes are coming up."

"Big changes? What does he mean?" Samus asked.

"I don't know, keep reading," Robin said. Zelda nodded.

"First, we'd like to announce that soon, a new Smash game will release."

"Wait really?! Yay! That means we get to spend more time together!" Peach squealed.

"Something tells me we aren't," Lucina frowned.

"This game will be called Super Smash Brothers Ultimate. Here are the changes."

"Oh god I don't want to hear them," Pit said.

"Me neither, it's making me kinda nervous," Palutena said.

"Well, we're gonna have to find out eventually," Link said. "Go on."

"1) a newcomer will be joining the house- Daisy."

"OH MY GOD YAY!" Peach grinned.

"Ya hear that Roy? Daisy is gonna be in the same house as you," Shulk smirked.