04

i sat there, eating the gummies. i listened to the boys' laughter and conversations, sometimes answering to their questions as they bring me into the convos.

i eyed every member, seeing their bright smiles, which i've never seen before. the one member who mostly caught my eye, was chan. yes, bang chan.

how his eyes turn into crescent moons as he smiles. his smile is just- everything. his laugh, the sound of his laughter is like music to my ears. everything about his voice is attractive.

as i ate the snack, i watched chan's every movement. his little hand movements whenever he talks or just explains something to the others. his little facial expressions whenever his members say certain things.

his soft hair, which i imagine to run my fingers through, or to ruffle. his side profile, looks as if he could be a model. not just that, he, himself, is art. he's just perfect, all over.

"chae?" felix, who was on my right, waved a hand infront of my face, snapping me out of my daze. "y-yes?" i answered back, lightly.

"you were spacing out." he said, chuckling. "anyways, how are you..?" he asked, carefully. the others were looking at me with softened eyes.

they pity me, don't they?

i let out a light chuckle, "don't worry, i'm fine." they had worried looks on. "want to explain?" chan asks.

this isn't how it's suppose to work. you're suppose to be my bully. you can't just abuse me one day and then the next day, you, all of a sudden, care for me. that's just not how things work.

"what's there to explain? you already know the reason to most of it." i scoffed at him. "hey, don't be like that." this time, he spoke in english. his accent present. my heart tingles at the littlest thing he does.

i decided to respond in english, "it's the truth. the truth hurts." my accent, revealing for the first time. the members looked shocked. "you're fluent?" one member asked. "of course." i replied, in english. "you have an accent, are you from..-" felix asked, in english, being cut off by me, "australia, yes."

chan opened his mouth to say something else, but i quickly spoke first. "please, don't try and get close and friendly with me. all the things you did, can't be fixed." i said, standing up.

"where are you going?" jisung asks. "sleep," i replied, non hesitant. "hyunjin, is there an extra room? if not, i'll sleep on the couch, once everyone leaves."

hyunjin stutters a bit, "t-there isn't an extra room, but one room has a bunkbed. if that's okay?" he asks, softly.

"that'll do." i simply answered. "it's the last room, at the end of the hall." hyunjin explained. i thanked him and made my way to the room. i wonder who i'm rooming with..

bang chan's pov

are you kidding me. she's rooming with me?!

"yes. she's rooming with you." woojin replies. i looked at him, eyebrows furrowed. "you were thinking out loud, chan." he explains.

the members look at me, "what are we gonna do now?" jeongin asks. "it's late," i said, looking at the clock. "we should head to bed too."

they nodded, getting up and going to their rooms, ignoring the trash. argh, this is gonna be a lot to clean up tomorrow.

i, then, went to my room. where chaeyoung was staying. i peeked inside, not wanting to disturb her. and there she was, sleeping on the top bed. i walked over, and as i settled down, i could hear her soft snores/breathing.

she fell asleep that fast. she must've been exhausted.

quickly, i got in bed and got comfortable inside the sheets.

good night, chae.

a/n
efjonvnojvn- iM soRry for the short chapter!! it's currently 3:44am and i'm tired now. next chapter will be published soon! i hope- //// i hope you enjoyed this chapter! thanks for readinggg.