channie's birthdayy~

[edit made by me; that's why it's so bad :'))]

irrelevant to the story

today is chan's birthday. he wakes up, groaning, "uwaaghh, i fell asleep- i still have to finish this piece!"

he ruffles his hair in frustration, forgetting all about his special day.

chan messes with the notes, figuring which one would fit best with jeongin's voice.

when chan finally finishes the wrap up, he saves the data, shutting his computer.

he stretches, yawning in the process.

"chris?" a female voice said, followed by a knock.

a smile forms on chan's face when he hears the voice, as he immediately turns around on his chair, facing the door.

the owner, of the female voice, pops her head in, "am i bothering you?" she asks softly.

chan chuckles at her cuteness, "you never bother me." he replies.

she smiles, happily, "perfect," she said, skipping to chan.

but her smile falls when she realises that he was in his recording room.

"you were overworking yourself again, weren't you?" she frowns, placing her hands on her hip, ready to scold her childhood friend/crush.

chan smiles, "no, chae, i just woke up."

butterflies fill her stomach, as her heart flutters whenever chan smiles.

"i hope you aren't lying to me, chrissie." chae pouts.

chan looks at her, "'chrissie'? you make it sound like i'm a girl."

she laughs, "well, maybe you are a girl, you act like one." chae says, raising an eyebrow, smirking.

facepalming, chan gets up from his chair, making chae back away.

"why are you backing up? are you scared?" he says with a smirk.

chae gulps, "now that you're smirking, yes. i am scared."

after that, she ran out of the recording room, with chan chasing behind her.

"woojin oppaaaa!!" chae yells, as she runs into the practice room, "help me!" she says, hiding behind woojin.

with confused boys, watching chaeyoung, chan comes running in.

finally understanding the situation, woojin grabs chaeyoung by her shoulders, and pushes her infront of him.

"i believe you're looking for this female." woojin says, smiling.

chaeyoung whines, "oppaaa, you were suppose to protect me!"

the more she tried escaping his grasp, the tighter he held on. chan makes it more threatening by walking to her slowly, with a smirk visible on his face.

"group hug!!" chan yells, as he squeezes chaeyoung in the centre.

chae gasps for breath, "i'm dying-"

the group laughs, letting go of chaeyoung, as she pants.

"don't do that!" she exclaims, as chan laughs, "don't call me a girl."

jisung looks at the two, "if chan hyung was a girl, chae noona would totally be gay for him." he teased.

the others laughed, nodding in agreement.

"nonsense." chaeyoung simply replies, shaking her head.

after awhile, she remembers what she wanted to tell chan, this morning.