happy halloweenn!!

not a chapter ;)) // irrelevant to the story

"happy halloween, you monsters." chaeyoung said, walking into their practise room.

for a second, the boys gave a look of offense, but chan replied, "thanks, we're definitely monster rookies."

chaeyoung paused, looking at him with a blank expression, "why do you always have some sort of comeback?" she whines.

chan chuckles, "i guess you have to try harder on your insults."

"what are we doing for halloween?" chae questions, sitting down next to chan.

the boys stop what they're doing, paying attention to the leaders, "first, where's yeonie?" felix asks.

the girl looks at felix, "she's at the door." pointing at the door, yeonie comes in right after chaeyoung said so.

"what are you? physic?" chan looks at her with an eyebrow raised.

she flips her hair in chan's face, smirking, "i have my ways."

"yeonie! come here, little maknae." chae cooed, patting to the empty spot next to her.

the younger girl cringed, hearing her nickname/title.

she walked over to chae, seated in between chae and felix.

"g'day mate! what'd you have for brekkie?" felix asked, cheerfully.

yeonie looks at him, eyebrow raised, "i had bacon and eggs, with some bread on the side, yerrr-" she replied, the new york way.

chan and chae laugh at the two younger ones, "i forgot she was from new york."

felix clears his throat, "i also forgot she's from new york, pardon me." he chuckled.

yeonie gasped, offended, "you guys forgot about me?"

dodging the questions, the aussies stood up at the same time.

"okay, everyone! we'll be going trick or treating! surprising some stays if they are." chan announces.

the others stand up, cheering at the idea.

"i like how we're not phased that sookie isn't here." minho laughs out.

chae chuckles, "of course. she's always late, but she'll be here in a few seconds."

as soon as chae said that, the door bursts open, revealing a panting sookie.

"am i late?!" she questions, panicked.

chae smiles, "yes, you are." the others, excluding yeonie, looked at the female leader, surprised.

felix backs up from her, jokingly, "you're a witch."

yeonie and chae laugh, "really? i thought i was a fairy.~"

now, yeonie backs up with felix, "no, you're a bitch."

"hEY—" chae exclaims, offended.

everyone laughs at yeonie's statement.

yeonie just looks at her, laughing, "i mean, i'm not wrong."

§

the team dressed up, getting their bags ready to go out.

sookie was a fairy, yeonie was a zombie volleyball player, chae was little red riding hood, chan was the big bad wolf, minho was a witch/wizard, felix was a zombie football player, woojin as a god, jeongin as a fox, seungmin as an angel, changbin as a devil, hyunjin as a dog, and jisung as a squirrel.

[a/n: i made them match ;) can you figure out which one goes w which?~]

"alright, guys! let's head out!!" the leaders exclaimed, excitedly, leading the group outside.

chae was with chan, in the front, walking to the first house. "get ready guys!"

chan rang the doorbell, and the door opened revealing a teenage boy, "trick or treat!" the idols chorused.

the teenage boy gasped, surprised, "a-annyeonghaseo,," the boy bowed, stuttering.

the group laughed, bowing back.

the boy called his sister, her rushing to the door with the candy bucket.

"we're stays and keepers!" his little sister exclaimed happily.

you could see the sparkle in their eyes, it made the idols happy.

"thank you for staying with us!" the group said, altogether, after the candy was given.

§

they went through almost the whole neighbourhood, greeting and surprising their fans.

"did you see their reactions? they were all so cutee!" the girls cooed together as their boys walked behind them, holding their bags of candy.

chae chuckled, "i'm surprised we have that many fans, we're still fairly new."

the girls nod, agreeing with chae, "we're so lucky.~"

as they walk back into the entertainment building, into their shared room, it was already half past midnight.

all members yawned, tired from their hours long walk.

they took turns changing out of their costumes, into comfy sleepwear.

the leaders were the last to change.

as they walked out the bathroom, they looked around the room, seeing their members sleeping peacefully.

they smiled, looking at each and every member.

the leaders looked at eachother, smiling softly, "this is our team." they said, softly.

"this is our family."

a/n
oMG HI GUYS ITS BEEN SO LONG!! hAHa i'm soRRY— hopefully the next chapter will be published sooonn. for now, you guys can survive off of this halloween special ;))) it's terrible i knOW SKFNEJF;; but heyy, i hope you enjoyed itt :'))
+ anyone have instagram? shameless self promo, foLLoW mE @ peachhychans
++ i aLSO MADE THAT IMAGINES BOOK SO BE WATCHFUL WHEN I DROP THE FIRST SURPRISEE