32

it was 10am. chaeyoung laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, ignoring the buzzings of her phone.

yesterday went by too fast. she was so engulfed in happiness that she entirely forgot that the next day (today) was special.

april 10. —her parents' death anniversary.

but, her and chan's first date was also scheduled today.

chaeyoung sighed, leaning over to grab her phone. "maybe i should tell them.." she muttered.

suddenly changbin called.

she picked up, and immediately was greeted with screams. "NOONAAAA!!" she heard them yell.

"i'll be there in a second." she lightly chuckled.

chaeyoung lazily got out of bed, getting ready for the date. she didn't think she would be this drained out.

she was almost about to cancel her date, but it didn't feel right to her, so she's going to see her boyfriend's bright smile.

of course, chaeyoung will also pay her respects to her parents. maybe later in the day she'll tell chan.

chaeyoung knocked on their door, and immediately, the door flung open revealing the hyung line.

"chae!!" changbin exclaimed excitedly, rushing to hug her first.

chaeyoung chuckled as chan pouted, "heyy, she's my girlfriend !"

it wasn't long after that that chan shoved changbin off of his girlfriend.

the girl smiled lightly upon seeing her boyfriend so happy and excited. "are you ready to go?" he spoke up, and chaeyoung nodded.

she could listen to his voice forever, and would never get tired of it.

the couple waved to the boys as they walked out, walking to their destination.

"you planned everything? do you know where we're going?" chaeyoung asked as she glanced at their intertwined hands. chan nods whilst laughing, "of course i know where we're going! but for now, it's a secret."

he winked at her as she whined, pouting. the boy watched her actions, and all he could think of was how cute she was.

chan planned for their first date to be at the arcade. he didn't want to be too sappy and take her to the movies, cause let's be honest- there weren't any good movies displayed anyway.

one thing chan didn't plan was for the boys to secretly follow about 4 or 5 metres behind them. they didn't have any intentions to disrupt the little date, they just wanted to keep an eye on their leaders.

after about 10 minutes of walking, the couple reached their destination. chaeyoung's eyes lit up upon seeing the building and dragged chan inside quickly.

of course, the boys followed behind into the building a few moments after. the younger ones were definitely as excited as chaeyoung. if not, then more excited.

it didn't take long for the couple to find out that the boys were here. they just don't know how to shut their mouths, which blew their covers.

"felix! come on- let's play basketball! you against me!!" jisung yelled, running towards the game which felix not far behind.

chan and chaeyoung smiled and shook their heads. something inside them knew that they weren't going to be alone. sixth sense, you can say.

when the two boys finished their match—felix won btw—watched by the remaining boys, they all turned around and froze when seeing the couple standing infront of them with folding arms across their chests.