20

chaeyoung walked home alone, the boys didn't even notice she left.

they were so interested in chan's childhood friend that they forgot all about their friend.

"4:30? park date?" jieun asked the boys, to which they agreed immediately.

chan was excited. he hugged his childhood friend tightly, "i missed you so much, jieunnie."

the girl hugged him back with a light giggle, "i missed you too, chris!"

he felt butterflies once again. but this time, it was different. chan forgot he once had a crush on jieun, and perhaps it's still there.

but what about chaeyoung? with jieun here to hang out with him, not a single thought of chaeyoung crossed his mind.

chaeyoung scrolled through her instagram feed, an unamused look present on her face.

she felt a light pang of irritation hit her as she let her mind wander back to the park date, that she wasn't invited to.

"am i really that boring?" she asked herself, comparing herself to jieun.

chaeyoung shut off her phone, closing her eyes to take a nap.

§

"chan hyung!" jeongin called, with a mouth full of food.

he was quickly scolded by jieun, "chew before you speak, dummy! it's rude." she scoffed.

jeongin went silent after that, not wanting to speak anymore.

the members didn't pay attention to it much. they only thought of it as how chan always scolds them.

however, jieun's scoldings were worse. she includes insults which bring you down.

chan was unbothered by it, he thought jieun was just trying to be motherly.

everyone finished their meal and paid, walking out of the restaurant.

"awhh, i guess i have to go home now." jieun whined, with a pout.

the boys looked at eachother, "you can come over at our dorm and hang out more."

the girl's eyes brightened, "really? thank you!"

the group walked to the dorm, chatting and laughing, having fun.

once there, jieun entered immediately, asking chan for a tour.

the little tour was given and chan's room was last.

"did you save our old photos?" she asked, clinging onto his arm.

chan didn't seem to mind the clinging, apparently. he chuckled, "actually, i didn't. they're not with me."

she pouted, whining to him, "you didn't save our memories, i'm sad."

chan poked her cheek, "sorryyy~" then, he went to get some clothes, "i'm going to take a quick shower, you can wait here or hang out with the others."

jieun smiled, "okay!"

while he was inside the bathroom, jieun looked around his room.

suddenly, his phone rang.

it was a message from chaeyoung.

jieun glared at the message, before picking his phone up and checking it.

she easily guessed his password on the first try.

"childhood bestfriends, am i right?" she muttered happily, congratulating herself.