37

a/n: i needa edit this whole book to get rid of wooj :/ theres actually so much i needa edit but im too lazy for that lmfoahdh
-
finals week went by fast, just like the school year; it felt like only yesterday when they scurried to their classrooms before the first bell rang on the very first day.

chaeyoung loosely held onto chan's arm as they walked around to gather their friend group. their relationship was known throughout the entire school, teachers knew about it; hell, even the quiet ones in the back who seem to be in their own little world knew about them. their whole story was pretty bizarre, but everything managed to pull through; now, they were the top couple in the school. sure, they weren't exactly the cutest—they were more like, the intimidating couple that can be soft at times.

since finals were over, they decided to chill out and relax. their entire group, including jieun, gathered in the cafeteria at their claimed table, eating lunch and sharing little questions and statements every once in awhile. jeongin and seungmin always eyed the girls; they were the most cautious—suspicious of the girl. they always sent glares in jieun's direction, but were always backing off when their beloved noona glared at them to cut it out.

"we can't do half days anymore, since graduation is coming up." changbin stated, causing everyone to collectively groan. the younger ones were an exception, but they thought it was more fun whenever the entire group was together; they never skipped unless it was all of them. chaeyoung chewed her alfredo pasta, tapping the fork on the tray, thinking. "let's go to the arcade this weekend." she says. with all that pasta in her mouth, it sounded like a bunch of gibberish, but since this was normal to the boys, they knew exactly what she said.

nods were shared around the table, then looking over to jieun, who was seated next to chaeyoung on her right side. "jieun? what do you think about that?" chaeyoung nudged her friend, looking attentively at her for an answer. "sure! that sounds fun." jieun smiled, causing a light smile to make it's way onto the girl's face.

hyunjin muttered a whisper to felix, causing his eyes to widen and quickly hit jisung, who then slightly pushed seungmin. "what?!" the younger yelled, irritated. felix whispered what hyunjin said, into jisung's ear, who whispered it into seungmin's ear. the boys looked at eachother with wide eyes, causing the other teenagers at the table to share looks of confusion. what the hell did hyunjin say? it didn't seem like they would share, so chaeyoung simply shrugged and continued to finish her lunch. whatever went on through their minds was a mystery. in fact, it could possibly be something stupid but who knows.

"care to share?" minho leaned onto the table, eyeing the four boys suspiciously. jeongin frowned, shaking his head at the older; he knew they weren't going to share, so it wasn't even worth trying. "oh they'll share all right." chan spoke up. his girlfriend placed her fork down and glanced at the four with a sweet smile, "come on, tell us." the girl next to her watched as she smiles wickedly at the four boys across. she couldn't help but feel jealous; why chaeyoung and not her? what did she have?

jieun frowns, glaring down at the table as she blocks out their conversation. i need to do something. she thought to herself, but what could she do? the girl had already become friends with her. she got back on her good side quite easily; chaeyoung gave second chances way too easily. it seems the guilty looks in the halls really hit her hard. jieun glanced up, staring at the side of chaeyoung's head with what looked like hard determination. like they all said—graduation was just around the corner, which meant only one thing:

jieun had to make chan hers again before chaeyoung seals his heart completely.