surprisee~

sanya was excited today. like always, it was to see jisung. her and the boy were childhood friends, they've known eachother ever since they were in diapers.

she's always liked him, but she was never sure if he returned her feelings.

today was her birthday, the day she planned to confess.

as she got ready, she couldn't help but think of the many ways he made her fall in love with him.

it'd be too long to list, so just know that she loves everything about him.

sanya finished dressing up, and relaxed on her bed for awhile.

suddenly, the door bell rings which made her slightly jump.

running to the door, she opened it, revealing her friend group.

"sannie!!" they exclaimed happily, before forming a group hug.

the girl complained that they were suffocating her. they laughed, letting her go, walking towards the living room.

jisung and sanya walked behind them, taking their time.

as they all gathered in the living room, they talked and laughed, however, not once mentioning sanya's special day.

it made her a bit sad, but she dismissed it.

suddenly, chan and woojin open the door and comes in with wrapped boxes and a cake.

everyone started to sing happy birthday, surprising sanya.

she smiled brightly throughout the whole song. when it ended, everyone hugged her, leaving jisung hugging her last.

as he wrapped his arms around her, he taped a little note on her back.

the note said, "today's my birthday!!"

despite knowing that she hates being the centre of attention, he did it regardless.

"it's too early for cake, the presents can wait for tonight," chan said, smiling, "let's all go to the park and have some fun."

everyone cheered, getting their shoes on, and walked to the park.

they talked and laughed loudly, catching everyone's attention.

not only their voices, but their looks as well.

whispered compliments were given indirectly to them as they walked passed others.

as they picked their table, they saw a few people coming towards them.

many boys and girls, around their age, smiled at them, but mainly at sanya, "happy birthday!"

the girl was confused, but thanked them anyway, with a smile.

"how'd they know? did you set something up?" she asked, now suspicious, squinting at them.

they laughed, shaking their heads, "no, not this time."

some time passed, and many more people came up to the group, wishing the girl a happy birthday.

she spent her time mostly watching jisung.

soon, it was night, they were getting ready to go back.

halfway there, sanya stops jisung.

"sungie, can we talk for a bit?" she asked, moving away from the others, "alone."

he smiles, nodding, following behind his bestfriend.

when reaching a great distance from the others, he asked, "what's up?"

sanya, shyly, rubs her hands together, putting on a nervous smile, "uhm, i really like you, sungie, for awhile now too."

jisung just stands there, shocked, but soon, a bright smile forms on his face.

"i like you too, sannie." he says, engulfing her into a hug.

his answer surprised her, as she was ready to be rejected.

she let out light chuckles, hugging him back, "i'm so happyy."

jisung squishes her face in his hands, making her cheeks puff, "look! you're a squirrel like me!" he said, laughing,

"the perfect match for me." he finished, once again wrapping his arms around her.

he let go, grabbing the note, "ah right, i forgot about this."

she looks at him, with furrowed brows, "i knEW IT!" she exclaims, playfully smacking him on the shoulder.

a/n
hAPPY BIRTHDAY SANNIE!! i bet you didn't see this coming ;)) ofc you didn't, you didn't even know i was the author to this story hahaa;; but anyways- it wasn't just mee who did this, but my friend helped me out on what to writee~ i hope you like itt, i was stuck on the ending sO SORRY IF IT WAS BAD- this wasn't the only gift i prepared & i think you already know that,, anWAYS DJCNEJFJ BYE ILYYY