17

stray kids arrived at school the next day.

the boys walking in a group, protecting chaeyoung inside their body barrier.

"you guys don't have to do this." she said, unamused with their actions.

jisung whined, "no, we have to! commander chan said so."

chaeyoung, then, turns to chan, "really?" she asked, holding back a laugh, "commander chan?"

"whaaat?~ i'm the group's leader. of course, i get a higher position in this act!" he laughed.

she shakes her head, "shouldn't i get a higher position? i'm the one being protected, i gotta be special." chae flips her hair, dramatically, laughing afterwards.

suddenly, the boys kneel down and bow infront of chae.

"what are you boys doing?" chaeyoung looks at them like they're idiots.

they smile, exclaiming, "queen chae!!"

chae covers her face in embarrassment, "guys, get up. you're embarrassing me."

for awhile, they didn't move until chaeyoung started walking away from them.

girls watch in jealousy, eyeing the boys as they run after chaeyoung.

again, mina stops chaeyoung from walking forward.

"how've you been? missed me?" she smirked.

chaeyoung stared at her, "i miss your absence."

the boys snicker behind her while mina looks at her in angered shock.

before mina could say anything, chaeyoung walked passed her with a playful smirk, the boys following behind.

a/n
im sorry im sick & this chapter's really really short but i promise the story's getting better soon in the next few chapters