15

a/n: uGh i planned a lot of the future plots but i have nO ideA what to wRitEeeEeE

stray kids and chaeyoung went to school the next day, together.

everyone kept their eyes on the group, as they walked passed.

mina and her group saw, and of course, she was jealous.

chaeyoung was especially close with chan.

after last night's date, they became closer and their barriers loosened.

"chan, stop bothering jeongin." chaeyoung said, chuckling.

chan immediately obeyed, and jeongin sighed in relief, "thank you, noona! you saved my life." he said, whispering the last part.

the students around gasped in shock, as they watched chan obey chaeyoung.

"did she just..?"

"how did she do that?"

"what??"

they were all confused, watching as stray kids laugh and talk to eachother like nothing happened.

i guess you could say, chaeyoung's apart of stray kids now.

a hand grabbed chaeyoung's arm, pulling her back, catching everyone's attention, including the boys.

"you never listen." mina said, glaring.

chaeyoung shakes her off, not wanting to deal with her, "leave me alone, mina, i never did anything to you."

as she turns back to the boys, mina almost reaches for her again, until hyunjin pushes her back, away from chae.

"don't touch her." he said, sending a death glare.

the girl backs up, terrified of what just happened.

she never knew that the school's prince was capable of being threatening.

stray kids walked forward, as if nothing happened earlier.

they separated paths, heading to their classes.

chaeyoung and minho were together in the first class, along with woojin and chan.

the four sat together, laughing, making jokes.

even if the teacher was there, they didn't care.

the teacher was bothered by the boys, as it was normal, but what shocked her was the top student, chaeyoung, involved in the chit chat.

she didn't like the thought of chaeyoung not paying attention, cause she wanted her to stay at the top.

the teacher decided to call on her, "chaeyoung, what's the answer to this problem?"

chaeyoung looked up, not flinching at all, and looked at the problem. "815." she replied, calmly, not long after.

her answer shocked everyone.

not only because she wasn't paying attention, but she also got it correct.

"what?" she questioned, as she looked at the boys.

they looked at eachother, chuckling, "not paying attention, but still got the correct answer? wow, you really are the top student."

she lightly laughed at their compliment, as she thought to herself, not for long.

the group continued talking to eachother throughout the lesson, without any interruptions.

the class ended shortly, the older members leaving first.