Chapter 7- Forgive me (end)

Warning: R 18+
------------------------------------------

Stroking Daniel's length, faster by the minute, he cummed. "What a beautiful mess." Ju-ne thinks to himself. "The real thing's gettin' started." He smirks.

He stood up and got the lube from the side table, he puts lube on the bottom's entrance, leans down to kiss him, starting from the lips, to his ear, to his jaw, down to his neck, to his nipples, the bottom shivers until Ju-ne finally speaks  "there's no turning back now."

He thrusts Daniel's entrance, moaning in pain Daniel closes his eyes to try to find pleasure. It wasn't long until his half bottom part became numb and the pain was changed with pleasure.

"Ahh... Mfhhh... Fff... Fuckk love... So good." It was just like music to Ju-ne's ears.

"Is it good?" Ju-ne asks, not pulling out.

"Ye... Yeah.... Ahhh... Fuckkk" it turns him on even more.

Ju-ne holds Daniel by the hips and thrusts in harder.

"Ye-yes love... Just like that... Ahhh" gasping for air in between his moans.

"Ahh... I'm gonna cum... Ahhh" Daniel moans, at the sound of that Ju-ne started thrusting much more faster. Until Daniel finally cummed for the second time.

Ju-ne leans down to kiss Daniel, starting to deepen the kiss, Daniel gasped for air and whispers "cum inside of me" Ju-ne smirks.

Thrust after thrust, faster. It wasn't long until he cummed inside of Daniel. Both loved the view they were seeing.

That love making ended with a deep kiss. But I guess... That wasn't enough for the both of them.

Naked, they both came to the bathroom, and with another sight of each other's body, Bobby came to Ju-ne, hugged him from the back and aroused him again.

"Allow me to top you now." And without breaking the kiss both of them went to the shower. Both bodies pressed against one another, with cold water running down their muscled bodies.

"I love you" Ju-ne whispers.

"And I always will" Bobby responds.

It's not that long until Bobby went in. His thrusts moved faster and faster as if this wasn't the second round.

Their tired but erotic breaths slowly filled up the bathroom. And a second love making began.

Each one came, and the night ended with the both of them holding each other inside the bath tub.

"Answer my calls from now on."

"I will."

"I love you."

"I know, I love you too"

And with sweet, red, tired lips they kissed each other.

After taking a bath, they slept soundly, hugging each other.

Morning came and Ju-ne woke up without Bobby by his side. He went down for breakfast. And there he saw his husband half naked with an apron on and preparing breakfast.

"Oh, you're awake"

Ju-ne went to him and hugged him from behind. Feeling the embrace Bobby smiled.

"Goodmorning, love"

"I love you, just sit down for now, this will be done shortly."

"No, I want to hug you while you do this. We haven't met each other since the day you started working for B.I"

"Really? Then it's been a month since I last saw you?"

"Mm. That's why I want to spend these days clinging onto you."

"Awww. Hahaha"

"Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing? I just find you cute. Last night you were sulky and now you're this sweet."

Ju-ne kissed his cheek and said "because I love you."

"Me too." And they kissed each other's sweet morning lips.

---------------------
Chapter 7 and I don't know if I should still continue the story. Tell me what you think :) Please do vote and follow me. ❤️❤️