Chapter 36- Once

Hanbin's POV

It's finally our wedding day. The day I've been waiting for.

I was extremly ecstatic, the feeling I've never felt before. Happy yet nervous. I heard the door open, I saw my soon to be husband peeking. He went inside in soft and quiet strides.

"You look, dashing" He whispers, his eyes twinkle. It was like there was a galaxy inside of them.

I smiled shyly, he looked so good that I couldn't take my eyes off of him. Before I knew it, he was right infront of me only inches away. I heard his loud, nervous beating heart. We locked our eyes together and intertwined our fingers, he held mine tightly. He planted a small, soft kiss on my pale lips.

My mind wandered off, everything that happened flashed before my eyes. Up until that night, where he proposed to me under the bright little stars.

"Baby, lets do it. Just one time, before the wedding" He whispered unto my neck, carefully placing kisses up to my ears and locking his sight with my eyes.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"I'm hard, and I can't go out like this" I looked down to his pants and laughed a bit.

"How could you get hard from that kiss? This is the first time. You're too excited, aren't you?" I laughed.

He looked at me, lust in his eyes. My smile faded, he soon showered my neck with kisses. I moaned a little.

"D-Don't leave any marks, we have a wedding" I said, in between little breaths and moans.

"But, I have to mark my belongings" He whispered while placing a hickey on my left neck, I almost pushed him to shout at him. I'd get teases from my family later, this dumbass, but he kissed my lips and soon undressed me.

His lips trailed my body, he unbuckled my belt and his mouth soon found my manhood. He started moving his mouth, it felt so good and hot. God, I don't want this to stop.

I came. He stood up with a sly smile, "I didn't get off, let's do this harder later. You're not allowed to cum by that time" he winks and leaves the room.

"Was that... Really my boyfriend?" I asked myself. He was never into that kind of stuff, I mean never. Nonetheless, I can't wait for tonight. For him to dominate me. I dressed myself and tried to civer up that hickey with make up, it kinda worked.