Chapter 25- Welcome Back

I really really am sorry for how long it took to write this chapter. I belive this book will soon come to an end. But I do hope that you stay with me until then.
Btw, you can follow me on twitter and instagram, my username is @Kwhamrak. Thank you, my dear readers.
----------------------------
"Baby, I'm coming back." Ju-ne smiles.

"I missed you so much. Have dinner with me ASAP, alright?"

"For sure. I'll be coming back a day earlier, what you think? Just so we could spend a day together, just us."

"Are you sure with that, baby?"

"Of course I am, I missed you so damn much"

"Then, I'll look forward to seeing you again. I love you, baby."

"I love you too"

Ju-ne hung up and placed down his phone on his desk. He remained seated and reminisced all the pain he had gone trough, the struggles and how it was all worth it. He smiled and packed up his things.
---------------------
9 hours later

"Baby, care to pick me up at the airport?

"Huh? Airport? What?" Ju-ne's boyfriend's voice sounded sleepy, as if he was awoken by the call.

"Baby, you're sleeping in again. Don't bother picking me up but, don't ever see me again"

"W-what?!" Ju-ne's boyfriend was suddenly in panic "L-let me put on some clothes, I'll pick you up right away. Love you!" and the phone call was dropped. Ju-ne looked at his phone with the caller id "baby <3" and his eyes lit up, he smiled. "How I missed everything"

A few hours went by, a matte black sports car stopped infront of Ju-ne. A guy stepped out of the door, just him getting out of the car seemed like a photo shoot. He ran to Ju-ne's direction and hugged him.

"Dr. Kim Jin Hwan I don't think you should be doing this in public" Ju-ne patted Jin hwan's back and pushed him away but Jin Hwan clung on to him hard.

"Why? Can't I show how much I missed my boyfriend? Huh?"

Ju-ne kissed the top of Jin Hwan's head and then kissed his forehead. Jin hwan lets go of Ju-ne's body and looked him in the eyes.

"You're the same as always, daring."
Ju-ne smirked. "Well, what can I say? That's what I love the most about you" Ju-ne continues.

"Well, mister. Welcome back but we've got to get going, we only have a day to waste" Jin hwan chuckled.

Jin hwan took Ju-ne's luggage and led him to the car. "Wanna drive?" he asks his boyfriend.

Ju-ne took the car keys with a smile. He opened up the door for Jin Hwan and took the driver's seat. He sat down and started the car. He took Jin Hwan's hand and kissed the top of it, he smiled and placed it on top of his tigh.

"I'm glad to be back" Ju-ne says with a smile on his face. They drove away.

"I love you" were the only words that sorrounded the car along with their genuine laughs.