Chapter 29- I Love You

Bobby's POV

I ran my legs out, ran as fast as I could. I was worried sick, how can he just leave like that? I tried everywhere, everyday, every hour searching for him. Not even sleeping. I searched all of Hai Xing, where the The Xanatos' HQ was located, but he wasn't there. For sure he's on earth.

I ran and ran, searching each possible place where he went. I thought hard, until an image flew to my mind. He must be at Han River, few years back he ran away there. He was just sitting there alone, writing some lyrics.

I was right! He was there! I ran to him and panted heavily infront of him. "I thought I'd never see you again" I said in between my short breaths. He didn't looked amused at all, he just looked angry, more than angry. He stood up and stomped his feet. He's definitely angry.

He walked away. I'm still short of breath but I shouldn't loose him. Before I ran back to catch up to him, I texted Song Hyunhyeong and his brothers. After I ran again behind him, good thing he was walking slowly.

"Can you just please, listen to me? I've been searching for you for days, not eating" He seemed to have slowed down, slower than he was walking before but, he was still not looking me in the eyes. "Please? Just listen" I knelt with both knees infront of him, begging him. He stopped his strides and knelt down to me.

He lifted my chin with his soft hand, running a thumb over my sweaty cheeks. "Why would you talk for so long? Hmm?" His eyes were filled with worry as he starts to eye my body that seemed thin. "I slowed down so you can catch your breath, silly. Why did you have to get so worked up and talk endlessly?" He chuckled a little. "C'mon, stand up. I love you too much to see you like this. Let's go home and let's talk then, alright?" He stood up and stretched out his hand. I grabbed it and pulled him to me, grabbing him by the waist.

"You! How could you that to me, huh?" I whispered unto his ear, kissing his forehead lightly. "I love you" I whispered deep unto his skin. "I love you too" he replied. I smiled like and idiot, I thought he was going to be so mad at me.

"Now, let's wait for your family. I told them you're here" My boyfriend just smiled at me "Let's get something to eat, okay?" I hugged him as we start walking the sides of the beautiful Han River.