Chapter 39- Epilogue 1

Omegaverse version: Epilogue 1 (JunHwan)
---------------------------------------
Jinhwan's POV

"Babe, shouldn't we tell our company now?"

"About what?"

"About the fact that we secretly got married, dumbass!" I spoke in an almost yelling voice as I hit his head with my small hands.

He held onto the spot that I hit while wincing in pain. My angry gaze soon diverted into a gaze of worry.

"Baby, are you alright?!" Well, the answer was obvious but, I just had to ask. Just when I was about to get his hand away from his head, he suddenly collapsed down the floor. I was more than worried now.

Though, I was confused. How could a simple smack in the head make him collapse? Something else must be wrong. He was still awake so I asked him "Baby, what's wrong?"

I caressed his cheek as a tear slid down from my warry eyes.

"I..." He answers.

"I what baby? Tell me" I was already crying like hell and I did not care about anything at all, except for my husband's being.

"I love you" He closed his eyes and the living sould inside him left. I cried more while hitting his chest uncontrollably.

"Baby! Wake up!" I shout, "W-we're still going to achieve our plans right? Baby, please!" then I hit his chest one more time, harder. I couldn't see anything as my tears flooded my eyes.

A hand stopped my arms from hitting the person beneath me, this hand was warm and it comforted me. I stopped and dried my tears.

"You really love me that much, huh?" I opened my eyes and scratched it a bit.

"You ass! I almost lost it!" I scream and hugged him, hit him in the chest a few times as if what I did earlier wasn't enough.

"I thought I lost you forever" I mutter as I lay my head onto his chest.

He cupped my cheeks and kissed me in the forehead "I'd never leave, I won't leave you alone"

Those words gave me so much assurance as his lips held the most warmth.

"Let's go" He tells me.

"Let's go where?" I asked and sniffed.

"Let's go tell the company. Let's also tell them that we're planning to get pregnant and create a family"

He smiled at me and carresed my hair.

I nod, "Let's do that!" I stood up happily, forgetting what a dumbass joke he did to me earlier.
--------

"CEO Jung" We both bowed as we greated our new CEO.

"Ah, yes. I was expecting the both of you. Please, sit down."

We sat down and faced our CEO.

"Well, what are you guys doing here?"

"We're here to tell you something" I looked at Ju-ne nervously. He placed his hand on top mine which was on top of my tigh. He squized it hard enough to let me know that he's just beside me.

"Well..." I started. But CEO Jung cut me short.

"You know what, let me go first"

He was just our maknae and now he's CEO. I get it, I have to be respectful. But, HOW. THE. FUCK. CAN. HE. JUST. CUT. ME. OFF. LIKE. THAT.

"I know about you guys, given I'm your brother." He looks at my husband. "And, everyone already knows about you guys. We already said it to the public. Now, alot are asking when are you guys going to get married?"

I laughed quietly.

"That's what we were going to tell you!" I say. "We are married" I showed him my ring with a big smile on my face.

"Hey, hyung! Why didn't you tell me?"

The question directs to my husband but I answer.

"As if we'd tell you. You're our CEO and you make decisions based on position not relationship"

He smirks. "Well then. Let's tell the public!"

I lost my smile, "Not yet. Just tell them we're engaged and preparing for the wedding. After a few months, tell them we're married."

"Why?"

"Hm, I'll get pregnant first!" I tease him.

He hit my head just like what I did to his brother earlier.

"You'll get the company in trouble! Getting pregnant without marrying? The headlines will go against us!"

"Okay, CEO Jung. Chill out. I was just kidding!"

"Then, let's tell the public. Shall we?" Ju-ne says with a smile on his face.