Chapter 20- I trust you

Warning: this chapter contains R18 material.
It's long since I wrote one, sorry if it's sloppy. Enjoy readingggggg
----------------------------------
"Babe" someone calls Bobby tenderly.

"Yes babe?" He smiles and glances at that person. 

That person sits on his lap and pecks his lips. He chuckles and kisses back as he whispers softly in the persons ear.

"Mr. Kim Hanbin-ssi. You're being naughty" he chuckles as he puts their foreheads together and smiles "I want you tonight" he kisses B.I on the lips.

"You're not the only one" B.I smirks.

Bobby kissed B.I on the forehead, then to his nose, to his cheeks, to his lips. B.I opens his wet lips to let Bobby's tongue enter.

As the kisses get deeper, Bobby lifted B.I, with both B.I's legs wrapped around Bobby's waist.

They both went to the bedroom, Bobby laid down B.I on the bed and started to undress him.

"You left me a mark last time, did you think I wouldn't notice?" Bobby hisses.

He started to shower B.I with kisses again. At first he wanted to give B.I a mark on his neck but he utters: "You're one big idol. I couldn't let rumors get out." He smiles and goes down to B.I's chest and leaves the mark there.

He started to undress himself too. Bobby started to stroke B.I's half hard length.  He started fingering B.I getting him ready. Just when he was getting started with it B.I gets up and wraps his arms around Bobby's neck and whispers "Just fuck me already" he bites Bobby's ear and Bobby smirks.

Bobby got the lube from the side table and started to coat his hard length. B.I lead Bobby's length to his entrance, Bobby started to thrust, it went smoothly as if B.I's body was already used to him.

Thrust after thrust.

Both their lengths throbbing ready to cum. Bobby's pace becomes faster and faster as B.I's hips started to dance along with each of his thrusts. And it wasn't long until they both came.

They both slept, with B.I's head on Bobby's chest.

"I trust you enough to let you know this."

Bobby opens his eyes an looks at B.I, B.I then glances at Bobby.

"I'm the head of your new sub unit. At first I couldn't trust the Xanatos that's why I never gave them the rings. But now that I know you..." He pauses and kisses Bobby. "I'm giving it to you. I don't really know why I kept it. Just right now... I trust you enough to give it to you."

Bobby got up and so did B.I.

"If you're the new head of 'The DNA' then one of your parents or both of them are a member of 'The Xanatos'?"

"I- I don't really know anyone from the Xanatos. Just you and... Your boyfriend" he frowns

Bobby hugs B.I and kisses his hair softly.