Chapter 42- Epilogue 4

Omegaverse version: Epilogue 1 (Double B)
Long chapter ahead, please do expect errors ahead. Love ya'll. Mature material ahead.
---------------------------
Hanbin's POV

"You ready? We should meet with Chan soon" I glance at the muscular body infron of the mirror, his slender fingers slowly buttoning up his shirt, I'd love to see him naked more than to see him clothed. I took slow steps towards him, reaching out my hands from behind him, I tiptoe to reach his nape and place a soft kiss. My hands wandered his tanned body, caressing his skin. My thumb plays with his red, soft lips.

"If he hears you not calling him CEO, that kid will blow up at you again" he laughs.

"Its better for me to call him Chan than you killing him 'that kid', right?" I pace kisses on his nape as if seducing him. He slides his hands to reach for mine that was on his lips. He places a soft kiss on the back of my hand and rests it on his chest.

"Not today, Love. We're supposed to meet Chan, right?"

"Just one time, seeing you in a suit again turns me on" I breathed unto his skin, feeling his body in my embrace. "I'd love to see you naked" I moan to tease him, stopping as I felt a slight bulge in his pants. I reached out for it, scooping his manhood in my soft palms. "Not today, right?" I smirk, "I'll get ready then" I step back as my arms leave his frame.

"Why aren't you moving? We'll be late, love" I tease him.

"How can I? Tell me" he turns to look at me, his eyes were heavy with lust and his half made tie was hanging on his neck, "Why did you stop, I would have caved in" He reaches out for his tie and pulls it, undoing it and only leaving his soft, white, long-sleeved polo on top of his fine body that I most want to see.

"You told me we'd be late and that we shouldn't do it today," I faced my back at him, I couldn't look at him anymore, I'd continue to want him, to want to feel his warm body on top of mine.

"So, are you just going to let me meet Chan with this" I turned to look at him while pouting, but my lips suddenly curled into a mischievous smile.

"Hmm, your thing's up" I tease him.

He walks towards me and suddenly pulls me, placing his right hand on my nape while his other hand was hugging my waist, "And who's fault is that?" he leans in closer, making me feel his warm and unsteady breath, "Tell me"

"I don't know, you're the one who got aroused" he kissed me torridly on the lips, carefully putting his hands underneath my shirt. I moan at the pleasure of his soft lips on mine.

"Hon, we'll be late" he continues to kiss me down to my neck, not listening to any word my gasping mouth would utter. "I-if you continue like this, I won't fight it a-anymore"

I bite down on my finger as I surpass a moan. "Then don't, hon" He looks at me breathless as I felt his member hitch. It was hard underneath his clothes. "Let's do it" He tells me with lustfull eyes and heavy breaths.

I return to kiss him, sucking on his lower lip, making sure to taste every inch of his mouth. He lets out a small moan, arousing me even more.

"Ugh, mphh, b-baby" I moan in between my breaths as he lifts my shirt up and plays with my nipples.

"You're the baby now, call me daddy" he tells me with his deep, sunken voice.

"D-daddy, ugh, p-put it in. I can't anymore"

"That's more like it" he gets up and kisses me on the lips, he unbuttoned his pants and revealed his hard member. "Touch it" he orders me. I sit up, un-reluctant. I started to stroke it, up and down, fast as I felt it twitch in my hands. I pushed him back lightly with my left hand while my other hand continued stroking his big, hard, and thick member. I leaned close to his dick as I kissed the tip. "You like this, don't you?"

"Mmm... Y-yes" He moans.

I opened my mouth as I sucked his manhood, making it wander my motuh, making it feel the warmth of my saliva. I could not wait any longer, my ass needed him inside of me. I moved on top of him and started stroking his member from my back. I held it infront of my hole and looked at my loving husband, lying down in pleasure. I bit my bottom lip as I slid my man's member inside of me.

I moan as I felt his thick manhood grow inside of me even more. I started moving, making sure he felt as much pleaser as I did. Each thrust made me moan, harder each time.

He sat up and hugged me, kissing me on all different parts of my body. He changed our positions with him being on top, he looked so sexy with the sweat falling down from his skin. He made me kneel down infront of him, with my ass facing him. He started to put it in me again, making me moan.

I started to hear louder sounds of skin slapping against skin, the room grew hotter and I can no longer surpass the loud moans that wanted to escape from my mouth earlier.

"Hon, if you tighten like that, I don't know what I'd do" he leans in and kisses my back while still thrusting in and out of my hole. I was pleasured, even more.

"I love you" he whispers. His thrusts became faster, I felt his manhood twitch as if wanting to cum, I was also near. I stopped him, he pulls out with his manhood drenched in pre-cum.

"Let's cum together" I tell him as I face him. "I want to see you" he inserts his dick again, this time with me facing him. I hug him as he leans in closer, after a few more, we both cum.

"I love you" we say in chorus.