Chapter 13- Cheater (end)

Warning R 18+
-------------------------------------

Daniel started to give the kisses back starting to undress B.I. A white long sleeve polo, wrinkled and unbuttoned.

B.I returned the kisses as he undresses Daniel too.

Rubbing their bodies against each other, oh what heaven felt.

B.I stood up and took off his jeans while Daniel's blushing face enjoys the view. It wasn't long, Daniel also took off his slacks.

B.I knelt down as Daniel was at the corner of the bed, he gazed at Daniel and finally gave pleasure, he started stroking Daniel's half hard length until it became hard. He started to fuck his mouth with Daniel's long, hard length.

Stroking his own length he stood up and put himself on top of Daniel's body, showers him with light kisses and gives him a hickey on the chest.

"Now fuck me."

"With pleasure" he replies.

Daniel wets his finger and starts to thrust one in, B.I moans. He started to put the second one and hit the spot.

"There... Hmmpff... Ahhh... Thereee" he moans.

Daniel stands up not pulling out and kisses B.I on his abs.

"I want to feel you inside of me." B.I whispers.

With his saliva as lube he started to prepare B.I.

A slow thrust came in, B.I moans.

Thrust after thrust. Longer moans were heard.

"Fff... Fuck me... Harder..." B.I moans while gasping for air.

Daniel held B.I's hips and thrusts faster and harder.

"Ahh... So... Good... Mffpff... More..."

Daniel put one of B.I's legs on his shoulder for better entrance.

"Ahh... Th-there..."

"Wanna ride me?" Daniel asks

B.I wets his lips as a reply.

Daniel pulls out and lays down at the center of the bed.

B.I faced Daniel and slowly lead Daniel's head in his entrance. He moves his hips and Daniel starts thrusting fast making B.I moan.

"I'm gonna cum" B.I moans as Daniel Thrusts faster, slowing down his pace as B.I starts to came. A little while longer Daniel bursts inside B.I.

Morning came and the sunlight started showering both of their bodies.

B.I smiled at Daniel, and he saw the mark he left on Daniel. He got up and went down to prepare breakfast.

Daniel was already awake, he sat up and whispered to himself. "It was so wrong last night. So wrong." He hugged his head and cursed himself.

He suddenly saw the mark B.I left on his body.

His hands moved across it and a tingling sensation went to his body, feeling that what happened last night was so good, he cursed himself once more.

"Fuck it Bobby! What the fuck did you do! You have someone already! Control yourself" he got up and walked around the room still talking to himself. "Fuck! I know you loved him but this is wrong! So wrong!"

-----------------------
Sorry for the late update, I had some personal problems. Hope you love this. An hope you don't hate Bobby on this😣