Chapter 21- Doctor's advice

A few weeks went by and Ju-ne still is just in his room, didn't go to work or to meet his boyfriend.

Three soft knocks awakened him. The door opened and his dad greeted him with a small smile.

"Can I talk to you?"

Ju-ne glanced at the clock on his night stand "It's already 10 pm dad, what do you want to talk about?"

Xanatos closed the door and gently walked up to his sad son. He sat beside him and hugged his shoulder.

"You know that even if you guys don't tell me what's happening with your lives I can still know it."

Ju-ne looks down and frowns, Xanatos pats him on the back and gives a sad smile.

"Can't you just break up with him? I won't do anything to him as long as you're fine."

"I can't do that dad."

"Just let him go. If he comes back then he's really meant for you, if he doesn't... Find someone better."

"I can fight for him while we're together, I don't have to let him go, right?"

He looks at his dad

"How can you know if he's truly for you if right now you're the only one fighting?" He smiles "My relationship with your mother wasn't perfect, I had to let her go a few times before we became like this" Xanatos held Ju-ne's hand and looked at the troubled child's eyes "Right now, you deserve a better kind of happiness. My child, you have always deserved better."

"Dad... I'm scared..."

"Scared of what? Your alters coming out again?"

"Yes dad..."

"We'll always stay with you" Xanatos pointed at Ju-ne's head. "You know why they're here?" He pauses "they're also trying to protect you" Xanatos hugs Ju-ne "So right now, think about it, holding on may cause much more damage than letting go." Xanatos smiled at Ju-ne and got up and went out of the room, before finally closing the door from the outside he remembers what the doctor said.

~ flashback to a few days ago ~

"Doc... What can you suggest that my son does?"

"Of course he should break up with his boyfriend, Mr. Xanatos you know what he's feeling right now. If he stays with Bobby his DID could get worse. We are death crime angels but we also have lives like humans."

The handsome doctor crossed both his legs and arms

"Right now, holding on is causing much more damage to him."

"But can't we--"

The doctor stops Mr. Xanatos and speaks "I know... You love your son so dearly that you can't take away the one thing that is so precious to him right now, but trust me it's for his own good"