Chapter 12- Cheater (part 1)

Warning: this part and the next part contains R18 material
--------------------------------
"Simple. I loved you and you didn't."

"W-what do you mean."

Upon hearing the sudden revelation B.I became sober.

"I loved you! Dumbass! When we were kids!"

"I loved you too! And I still do! What made you die?!"

"Remember during 6th grade. When you were with that girl named Maxine? You were so close, you always mentioned her and I thought I didn't have a chance. My problems piled up, from my friends, to my family, and you. Which led me to committing suicide!"

"You should've asked!"

"I was a coward! Alright! I admit that!"

B.I hugged Daniel, with tears in his eyes he spoke.

"Then break up with him. Come to me. I'll treat you well."

Daniel pushed B.I aside.

"I can't! I really love him! And I can't risk the fact of being exiled from this world!"

"What do you mean?"

"The moment I do the same thing I did that caused me to die I'll be exiled from this world."

"What?"

"That's one of the Xanatos' black rules"

"That's bullshit!"

"I already broke the rule for you once. That's enough!"

"What do you mean? Were you already a Xanatos when we were kids?"

"Fuck, we were only 16. I met you again. During your first year college. After 3 years."

"Why don't I remember you."

"I... I lived as Chase Kang, and you wouldn't really recognize me. The moment I decide to be a Xanatos 2 years after I died, I was erased from your memory because you are the cause. That's what happens to every Xanatos."

"You, you were Chase Kang? You... You were my ex boyfriend...?"

"Yes. I tried to stay. At the end you left me for someone else."

"But how come I remember you now?"

"All Xanatos receive a power, it just so happens that I can make people remember, fully or just a fragment, it's my choice."

"Then come back to me, I promise, I'll never leave you again."

"I already said--"

B.I suddenly kissed him, Daniel tried to push away but B.I did not let go. A few more kisses and Daniel was indulged in the kiss, he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. B.I caressing Daniel's nape.

B.I had let Daniel lead the kiss, Daniel kisses B.I's cheeks, his jaw, his neck and to his lips again. Stroking B.I's half hard length under his jeans, they went up not breaking the kiss.

Moments after B.I was pinned to the wall behind the door of his room.

When they were moving to the bed Daniel realized that it was wrong. Everything was messed up. He pulled away and almost left, B.I grabbed Daniel's wrist and declares "you started it. Now finish it." B.I pulled Daniel to the bed and started kissing him, deeply. B.I unbuttoned Daniel's black slacks and started stroking Daniel's length.

"Make love to me." B.I whispers as he showers Daniel with kisses.
---------------------------
2nd update this is for the 2 weeks you waited for guyssssss. The end part of the "The Cheat" chapter will follow the original schedule and will be posted on Monday. Love you guysssss