Chapter 23- You're free

"Love? Can you come home tonight"

That is a text from Ju-ne to Bobby.

"Yeah, sure. I also have to tell you something. Be there at 8?"

"Sure, I love you"

"Love you too"

- at the house -

"Hey love" ju-ne greets with a smile and pecks Bobby's lips.

"Hey" Bobby smiles as he kisses Ju-ne back.

"I got a surprise for you" Ju-ne whispers.

Ju-ne led Bobby to the dining area blind folded. As they reach the dinning area Ju-ne removed Bobby's blindfold and a candle light dinner was set infront of Bobby's eyes.

"Happy 4th anniversary love" Ju-ne greets with a smile.

"I-I totally forgot... I'm sorry love"

"It's fine, c'mon let's just eat"

"Thanks love..."

"I cooked all of your favorites, I'm not sure if they're still your favorites though."

They sat and ate, just one last bite from Ju-ne's plate he finally spoke.

He stood up and went behind Bobby and hugged him.

"What is it love"

"I'm setting you free"

Shocked Bobby faces Ju-ne, his worried eyes started to yield over his face.

A fake smile pasted on Ju-ne's face, he hugged Bobby's face with both of his hands.

"To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven. I already had enough of that, so I'm setting you free. Go to Hanbin and love him like you'd never love anyone else" tears started to fall from Ju-ne's eyes but he kept himself composed.

"Love... I mean Bobby... Never cheat on him alright? Just love him. I'm sure you guys will exceed the length of our relationship." Ju-ne pecks Bobby's lips one last time.

"I love you and I'd always do. Now go to him okay?"

Bobby didn't even speak, ju-ne grabbed Bobby's arms and told him to stand up. Ju-ne pushed Bobby out to the door and before closing it he says it one last time.

"I love you... Love"

The door has shut and Ju-ne flopped down the floor sobbing. Bobby couldn't do anything but to leave.

One of Ju-nes alters appeared.

"I told this guy a few years ago that he shouldn't date Bobby. I knew he was a bastard"

-inside Ju-ne's mind-

Alter 1: hey! We're going to protect him again.
Alter 2: yep! Hope this guy listen to us now.
Alter 3: let's just help up move on from Bobby.
Alter 4: yep yep! We should really do that!
Ju-ne: shut up!

----------
The quote "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven" is not mine, it's from the Apology MV of iKon