THREE

ASHANTI

"Eliza, yo, wait for me!" I yelled, looking for my phone.

"Gram's already in his car. I'll wait in there!" she shouted back. I heard the door slam shut.

This bitch wants to tell me that we're going on a sesh, out of nowhere. I just got out of the shower and Eli started screaming about how Gram had gone out and bought her some shit for some party that we were all invited to.

Don't get me wrong, I want to go but, I have to get dressed, do my makeup, my hair. Everything.

And Eli isn't going to wait for me. She's gonna go with her boyfriend, of course.

Everyone, including Keem, was sat in the living room, doing nothing. Keem and Jordan were playing FIFA, Gray was smoking weed, talking to me, Gram and Eli were obviously together. Out of nowhere, when it was quiet, he asked Eli to he his girlfriend and she said yeah. Then that was it.

So she has an actual steady relationship now.

I sat on bed, looking at the mirror in front of me, tired before I even starting. I sighed and got up, opening my closet door. I looked for a nice dress and chose a short, peach, side-open dress. I put it on then, I gelled my hair so it was in a slick down side-parted ponytail. My curls in the ponytail weren't defined so I sprayed a little castor oil, mixed with coconut oil and curl activator, got it wet and let it air-dry. I sat in front of my mirror again, ready to do my makeup.

As I picked up my primer and foundation, I heard the front door open. "Bitch, hurry the fuck up, we don't have all day!" Eli shouted.

"I'm coming!" I replied and applied the primer and started doing my eyebrows. I put on my speaker, connected it to my phone and pressed shuffle. Homerton B by Unknown T came on first.

"Baby, bend ya' back and then dig it
Dig it, bend ya' back and then dig it
Back and then dig it, gyal want more dickin'
Back in one minute, bag up that spinach" I danced as I applied concealer on top of the foundation. I was twerking and laughing at myself in the mirror.

And I wonder why it takes me so long to do my makeup.

I continued, rapping and messing around, tryna be as fast as possible. I put the black hair glue on my fake lashes after quickly doing my fleekyyy sunset eye makeup.

I heard the door open again. "I'm nearly done, babe, give me two minutes," I baked my makeup, topped it off with a likkle concealer and then put on my highlighter then sprayed my face with setting spray.

"Ay," I danced along to the next song, Gyal You A Party Animal by charly black.

I really began to mess around as I tended to my hair again, adding mousse to make it have that wet but dry look. I tiktoked in front of the mirror and dancing and singing.

"Take your time, Ti,"

I heard Keem.

I spun round to the door and froze. "I-I wasn't-"

"You look good," he complimented me, without it really sounding like a compliment.

"Thanks," I took that time to examine him. He was wearing black jeans that he was sagging, a white shirt that was tucked in a little at the front to show his Gucci belt and he was wearing black Nike 97's.

He looked like a snack.

I looked at myself in the mirror, one last time. "Uhm, so how long have you there?" I asked.

"Don't worry," he brushed off my question. When mandem say 'don't worry' it either means its no biggie or they're tryna avoid the question.

I felt my cheeks burning up. He definitely saw me twerking. I'm so embarrassed.