THIRTY FOUR

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Ashanti

You guys don't understand how much I'm appreciating my life so differently now.

I'm not even gonna lie to yous, I cried all through Wednesday, when it all happened. It's Saturday now. All that shit was so scary. I saw somebody die. Shot in the head. I saw Keem kill someone. Right in front of me.

I've been praying and praying for mine and Keem's safety. Fam, you'll know why I'm so worried if you've watched Top Boy or Power. If you kill an OG, it's more than likely that you're gonna die next.

I haven't told anyone about what happened, not even Tyrese or Rico. I'd prefer them not to know so they won't get involved and be in danger.

I laid on the sofa with The Dumping Ground playing in the background while I scrolled through Instagram. I don't know why but watching children shows seriously calms me down.

Guys, I'm a baby at heart.

"Baby," Keem said as he came down the stairs.

I hummed in response.

"I'm going out," he said standing over me. He was wearing a black tuxedo. I sat up and looked at him.

He was looking like a whole daddy right now, wow.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Shard," he said, pulling the sleeve of his white shirt. I saw his Gucci cuff links. Too drippy.

"For what?" I stood up and looked up at him.

"I've got a meeting," he said.

I frowned. "What type of meeting?"

"Don't worry," he said, tucking my hair behind my ear.

"Keem," I crossed my arms. "What type of meeting?" I repeated.

"No, seriously, it's not deep," he half smiled. "Just with some niggas,"

"Who?"

"Fam, you and your questions," he laughed, picking up his phone from the table. "Romzy and Grays's gonna be there. And Tyrese,"

I frowned. What's Ty got to do with it? "But you're still not telling me what this meeting is about,"

"Aight, calm down," he looked at his phone. "It's about my new supplier,"

I frowned, not believing him but I didn't wanna cause an argument so I left it alone. "Okay... What time are you coming back?" I straightened his collar.

"Before late. I'll call you," Keem said.

"Hmmmm," I hummed and nodded. "You look good." I hummed again. "Very good."

"I'm a natural businessman," he joked. "I was born to look good in a suit,"

I raised my hand to his face and felt his face, almost subconsciously. I looked at him, each feature of his face. His deep brown eyes, his plump links, his fresh, sexy trim. I love him so much.

"What are you doing?" he asked, laughing.

"Nothing... I just love you," I smiled, moving closer to him.

"Love you too, b," he looked down at me.

I pulled his face down with my hand and kissed him. We kissed for a while, you know, innocent making out. He squeezed my bum as he pulled me so close to him with one hand. "I need to go, baby,"