TWENTY EIGHT

Ashanti

I was sitting on Keem's laps, kissing his neck, you know, being all cute and shit while he played FIFA. He put down the controller and started kissing me back. He put his hand in between us and under my tracksuit bottoms. He moved my panties to the side and slipped his fingers into me as we kissed. He fingered me slowly while rubbing my clit with his thumb.

It felt good.

I let out an unintentionally loud moan as he started going faster.

"You like that, baby?" he kissed around my ear as he spoke in a deep voice.

I moaned in response.

"Mhm," he hummed as he continued.

Tyrese hit the back of my head as he walked through the living room from the front door to get upstairs. He was on a phone call to someone and I knew damn well it had to be important for him not to interrupt us.

I ignored Tyrese and focused back on Keem.

I could feel his dick getting hard underneath me. He groaned in a raspy voice and took his fingers out from me. "See what you're doing to me, baby,"

"What did I do?" I said, innocently.

"You're getting me hard. All I'm tryna do is play FIFA, right now." Keem looked in my eyes.
"But now I'm gonna fuck you," he whispered.

"But you won't," I teased, I brought his fingers to my lips and licked them.

"Shit, Ti." he groaned again. My pussy was throbbing. Like I needed his touch. I licked all my juices off his fingers and licked my lips.

"I'll fuck you right now."

"Yeah, yeah," I said sarcastically.

"I'm gonna fuck you," he repeated, grabbing my bum.

"Verbalist," I continued.

He suddenly lifted me up and bent me over on the coffee table. He slapped my bum once, causing me to shriek in surprise at how fast it all just happened. I stood up and shook my head. "You didn't fuck me though," I whispered.

He smirked and grabbed my bum again, squeezing it tight. "I could rip your clothes off and fuck you right now while your brother's here,"

I hummed in response, still teasing him.

"But I'm not gonna, cah it's disrespectful. I wouldn't wanna walk in on no one fucking my sister, that's nasty," he sat back down.

"Seeee," I groaned and started going into the kitchen. "I'm tryna get that dick but you're playing games."

"Yeah, I'm playing FIFA," he laughed.

"You ain't on shit," I started walking away. "I need to find myself a real nigga,"

"Now you're mocking it," Keem paused the game.

"I'm not," I laughed.

"I'm the realist fucking nigga out here," Keem said.

I entered the kitchen. He came in a few seconds after me.

"You know, when I was with Tyreik he'd fuck me any day or night," I teased, knowing I'd gone too far. Keem hates it when I talk about Rico.

He hates the fact that someone else dicked me down and claimed me before he did. And he hates that Rico and I are still friends.

I felt Keem's hand at my throat as he put me against the wall. "Say that again,"

"I didn't say anything," I said, gasping. I'm a pussy.

"Say it again," he repeated, getting closer to me.