THIRTY THREE

REMEMBER TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

Ashanti

"Yo, wake the fuck up," I heard Skrapz say loudly.

I opened my eyes and saw him, the guy from yesterday (YB) and some other nigga standing in front of me.

My head was throbbing so I tried to raise my hand to rub it. I couldn't. I realised my hands were tied behind me. I was sat on a wooden chair facing all three of them.

"Wh-Where am I?" I asked, feeling dizzy.

"Don't worry," the one I didn't know said.

I frowned. "What do you mean, don't worry?" I looked at all 3 of them.

No one answered me.

I frowned. "Why've you got me tied up?" I looked at Skrapz.

"Who the fuck is asking you to talk, bitch?" the other nigga said.

"Who the fuck even are you?" I argued.

YB pulled out a gun and pointed it to my head.
His face expression didn't changed once.

"YB's don't like when people are disrespectful, now he's angry, you better call your man and tell him to get her quick," Skrapz laughed again.

"Tell him?" I frowned in confusion.

Skrapz ignored me. "Where's her phone, RK?"

RK (the other nigga) pulled out a phone from his pocket.

Wait, that's my phone.

"You got 2 minutes to call your little boyfriend and get him to come here right now," RK said.

"I can't." I whispered, looking at the gun which was directly in front of me.

"Why the fuck not?" RK said in an angry tone.

"My hands are tied up." I made excuses. "And I don't even know what to say,"

"What's your password?" he asked.

"..." I didn't speak.

YB triggered the gun and hit it against my head.

It fucking hurt.

"1,4,7,3,6,9," I said quickly.

"Good girl," Skrapz laughed again. I looked at him with disgust and noticed he limped as he walked around.

"What happened to your leg?" I asked.

He glared at me. "Someone was being a pussyhole and missed my chest,"

I gave him a confused look, though I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"When Keem answers, yous are gonna talk normally, yeah? Then ask him to come pick you up at Light Industrial in Bermondsey."

"I'm supposed to be in uni. He's gonna ask me why I'm here," I said.

Skrapz shrugged. "Don't care. Lie to him. You fuck up, you get a bullet in your skull,"

"... are there any buildings around here?" I asked.

Skrapz frowned in confusion then looked at YB and RK.

"If you want me to lie I'm gonna have to know where I actually am," I said in an obvious tone.

"There's a cinema near here." RK shrugged.