18

"Ming baby, just five more minutes." Yoongi groaned into the woman's back. Keeping his arms tight around her waist as he does so, all until the sound of her voice filled the air. Because it wasn't her. It wasn't the girl who he had dreamt about. Nor who had his lower half aching in need of relief as a sudden huh left the woman's lips. Making him pull away almost instantly as he rushed out a stuttered nothing. Unable to contain the disappointment that surfaced his expression while catching the confusion in the girl's eyes. But she wouldn't question him. Wouldn't ask about the person who's name he called out in a groggy manner. That person being the one who had his boxers looking more than tight as the woman slid her hand along his abdomen with a playful smirk.

"Then what's this?" With a curve of the lips, she slowly sat up. Running a hand down his abdomen only to reach the area that had him dropping his head back. Feeling her fingers caressing his length in such a way that had his eyes closing shut in imagination. Trying to focus on the image of Ming settled down between his knees underneath the sheets. Her playful eyes looking up at him before getting hidden by the bed linens. All while she slowly pulls down his boxers. Grazing his skin as she does so only to begin kissing along his hip bones. Because that's always what Ming did before doing the most sinful things to the man; tease.

"Shit." Sighed out, he put an arm over his eyes. Knowing that at this point and time, Ming would already have her lips devilishly placed around him. Doing everything just how he liked it.

"Yoongi?" It was Jungkook's voice coming from the other side of the door. Sounding more than hesitant as he received a come in from Yoongi who didn't care that he was currently getting head from the girl hidden underneath the sheets. Because he had no respect for her. Had no care about showing her off to other men in the most eluded way. But if it were Ming, he would've already told the man to fuck off. Not daring to let another soul witness something so sacred.

"Hyung—" Jungkook instantly stopped dead in his tracks. His neck veins springing out just a bit from the anger bubbling within his being. And adams apple bobbing as he tightened his grasp on the door knob. Practically crushing the thing because he hated the old Yoongi. The one who was ruthless when it came to his ways of treating women. Or even just the way he spoke to not only women, but to the boys themselves. Because with Ming being there, he wasn't as mean all the time. Wasn't as demanding because she wouldn't allow him to be. She wouldn't allow him to get upset so easily because just her presence alone would calm him down. Her gentle kisses to his skin and whispered sweet nothings doing wonders to the man. 

But she wasn't there. She wasn't there to playfully glare at him with a silent giggle. Or tell him to be nice before connecting their lips in a soft kiss. Receiving only a slap across the ass and a grunt from the man who hated how well her tricks worked.

"What is it?" Yoongi looked over at the boy. His chest slightly heaving and eyes desperately hooded. All while feeling the girl trying to stop. But with a hand set on the back of her head, Yoongi made sure that she kept going. And she would. Because he had just as much respect for her as she did for herself.

"Nevermind." Seethed out, Jungkook closed the door shut. Turning around only to have Yoongi's chuckling resonate through his ears. Knowing that Jungkook hated when he was an asshole. But that was the only way he could cope.

And with anger rummaging through Jungkook's veins, he made way to the one place where he could maybe solve some issues. More so, hoped he could solve some issues.

"Jungkook?" Knuckles harshly coming across Junsu's apartment door, he was met with Ming who stood there. Her gaze one of confusion as her breath gently hitched. Not having seen the boy in months.

"Noona." He already had tears pooling in his chocolate eyes. Not even allowing the girl to register what was going on before wrapping his arms tight around her body. Letting his face become buried into her shoulder as she stiffened underneath his touch.

"H-how did you know I was here?" Stuttered out, she placed her hands on the boys back. Running them up in down in a light manner because she had always been more nurturing towards Jungkook. Knowing that the boy had never even gotten to live out his childhood. That he had never received any sort of motherly affection which was something that he craved for deep down inside.

"Where else would you have gone? huh?" He pulled away. Receiving Ming's hands on his cheeks as she gently brushed away his tears. "It's been horrible without you, Ming. The-the house is disgustingly tense and he's been so fucking ruthless." Chest heaving, the man let the words escape his lips. Carrying so much hatred and repulsion within them that even Ming could tell how much he was suffering. "I can't even look a him anymore, noona. He's terrible—"

"He's Yoongi." Ming cut him off. Saying his name for the first time in god knows how long as she swallowed down her own tears that were begging to caress her skin. "He's Yoongi and you have to accept that, Kookie. . . You just have to."

"But I can't." He shook his head. Jaw clenched enough to where she could see it protruding. "I know him, Ming. I know that man like the back of my fucking hand and I can tell that he needs you. That he's breaking and that he's falling apart—"

"But he's not, kookie. He's not breaking nor does he need me." She looked down. Allowing the tears to finally slip from her beautiful eyes as she silently wept. "I wasn't making him happy. I wasn't enough." She shook her head. Speaking nothing but lies because god was the woman more than enough. Was more than anything Yoongi could've asked for. But she didn't know that the night she left was fake. That he had said all those things just so she'd leave. Just so she could have better in life. Because it wasn't Ming who wasn't enough in his mind. . .  It was him.

"But Noona—"

"No, kookie." She placed her hand back on his cheek. Feeling her heart break even more for the boy who had tears ruthlessly falling down his face. His bunny like teeth poking out from his agape lips that were trembling with each second passing by because she was everything to him. But more importantly, she was the mother he never had.

"I know it's hard. I know that you don't like it and that things aren't how they used to be but you have to realize that Yoongi is Yoongi, Jungkook. That he isn't going to change and that he's happy now. Because he has her. And I don't want to ruin that, kookie. And I won't ruin that. . . I just won't." He knew exactly who she was talking about. That it was the woman from this morning who he had seen around the house every here and there. Who he had seen doing the things Yoongi hated women doing. Because she was just like every other girl.

And Jungkook didn't allow himself to question where she had seen the two. Already knowing just how hard it was for Ming to not break down in front of him because he could see the pain in her eyes by just the way she looked at him. Practically begging for the man not to push the subject anymore.

So with a broken sob, he let the girl's head fall into his chest. Returning the gesture of comforting her while pushing away the situation. Because when things are meant to happen. . . they will.

Yuck. This chapter sum straight trash, lmao. Self- esteem stay low ya dig, but let's catch this nighttime bread heheh. Ily guys and I promise that the juicy shit will come soon *evil laugh*
Bye bye !