23

When a relationship is toxic, one either lingers within the realm of it or tries to flea from the situation. And at times we as humans don't even realize that what we are going through and what we are allowing others to do to us is indeed toxic. And right now, as Ming keeps her head pressed against Yoongi's bare chest that missed the feeling of her skin against it, she looked up at the man with her eyes completely rounded in vulnerability. Running her fingers up and down his torso while watching the steadiness of his breaths.

"Are we crazy?"  Her voice was so quiet. "Is this crazy?"

And she watched him bring his head back from the pillows. Catching the small pool of tears lining her delicate eyes as he raised an eyebrow at the girl who looked so beautiful underneath the fresh moonlight seeping through the windows. Seeing as though the two hadn't left the room yet. Too afraid to face the mess behind the bedroom door.

"Why would we be crazy?"

"Yoongi baby, just look at us." Weeped out, she moved herself from off of his chest. Wrapping the covers around her body with her head casted down. "Th-this type of situation isn't normal. . .  this isn't healthy—"

"Kitten."  With a hand to her cheek, Yoongi stopped the girl from continuing. Stopped her from shedding any more tears for the night as he tugged on her waist. Moving her up to meet his lips that felt too good against her own. Because Ming never felt such a level of intoxication from another man. She never felt so desperate or so hopeless to be with someone.

She needed Yoongi. But Yoongi also needed her.

"Stop thinking so much, kitten. . .  just stop." And without a word, she obeyed. Receiving the most sensual kisses along her neck as Yoongi pressed her back down into the bed. Keeping himself hidden underneath the white sheets only to move his lips down to her thighs and hip bones. Trying to distract her from lingering within the realm of becoming toxic. And instead focus on him. And only him.

"Yoongi." It was always the same. The same small cries of his name until she was screaming at the top of her lungs. Shuddering helplessly against him while Yoongi kept her from moving. Grasping onto her hips and thighs, just craving to hear his name be said like that even more. To be said like it was the first and last word one had ever spoken or could ever speak.

"Tell me how good it feels. . ." His words felt like fire to her skin. His lips like a drug as she bit down on them. Still sensitive from earlier activities and it didn't help that she had longed for him so long. That she had waited to be touched again by the one man who could have her unable to speak. Who could have her trying to push him away all from feeling too good.

"Please, Yoongi. . .please ." And he watched the tears of pleasure slip from her chocolate eyes. Caressing her lips and cheeks while Yoongi grunted at the feeling of her fingers ruthlessly strangling his blonde locks. A scene that he would imagine on the nights when it was just him. And the nights where he had only his hand to relish on the thought of her.

"Uh uh." Nose nudged into her own, the depth of his whispering voice had shivers running down the arch of her spine. It being completely off the mattress as she moaned gratefully. Meeting his eyes that had her about to cum right then and there. "I want you to beg."

And she did. And she did it so desperately. Crying out pleas for him to quicken the pace of his fingers that began dragging even harder. . . even slower. . . and even rougher just to get her there. Just to get her mind off the one thing that could have everything crashing down within seconds.

"Yoongi—ahh, yes!" And she did exactly what he wanted. Exactly what had him grunting above her just trying to keep himself under control. Just trying to stop the want to pound into the woman for the umpteenth time as Ming dragged her lips along his skin. Her arms wrapped around his neck and face buried into his shoulder as she shuddered out her release. Whimpering the most sensual things, all while Yoongi brought her to her end. Nudging their lips together as Ming whispered out a quiet I love you. Not having said the phrase to him for longer than she could even remember. And for longer than she would have liked. Because Ming knew how much those words meant to him. It being something that he was rarely told as a kid.

And Ming could feel him nodding against her. Returning the gesture in such a way that had her heart about to break as Yoongi moved off of her. Praying that all of this wasn't a dream. But it wasn't. And he knew that as soon as Ming got to her feet. Slipping her clothing back on before slowly walking over to Yoongi where he stood by the door. His sweats just barely hanging onto his hips and torso clad by a ran down white tee.

"Yoongi." Gentle. She was so gentle with him. "You don't have to do this alone, baby." She took hold of his arm. Watching as he turned back to look at her. Retrieving his hand that was about to encase the door handle as Ming raised her palm up to his cheek. Brushing her thumb along the tears that he didn't even realize were falling. "But like I told you, Yoongi, you have got to stop pushing me away. . . I'm not going to hurt you, baby. . . I promise." And she wouldn't. But Yoongi couldn't stop the habit of finding any way to protect himself. It being a skill learned from his father. Because one should never set them self up for disappointment or failure.

So he allowed himself to let his guard down. To stop pushing away the girl he loves. The girl who had brought so many things inside of him to life. And the girl who slowly encased his hand with her own. Moving to open the door and face the people who were the only family Yoongi had. And the only people who he craved approval from other than his father and YongJu. Someone he'd have to meet with soon. And very soon.

Ming looked up at him one more time. Quickly getting on her tip toes to connect their lips. Immediately relaxing the man who nodded down at her.

"Let's go."

Couldn't sleep and the music was jammin so I popped this bitch out real quick for my little kittens. I hope u guys like it even if its repetitive and my smut ain't shit (¬_¬)
I luff u, bye bye!