58

"Ji baby, come here. . ." Yoongi smirked over at the woman from where she sat by her desk. Catching the sudden amusement in her eyes as she tilted her head. Taking the slowest of steps towards the boy who was on her bed. His legs spread out in a gruffly manner just for her. And expression one that she could never deny as she let herself straddle his lap. Feeling the way his hands grazed the skin of her waist, all while looking down at him. Realizing just how whipped he was for her. And just how easy it'd be to get him to do whatever she wants. . . whenever she wanted.

"Yoongi. . ." He watched the way her hair fell over her shoulder. Covering her face a bit as it did so, all while she just barely began to rock herself against his lap. Making the man become intrigued almost instantly as she smiled down at him. Placing those heaviness of his hands upon her ass, because she knew. Knew Yoongi wasn't confident when it came to being more assertive with her. But he'd try to be. Even if she saw right through him. . . every single time.

"You know my fathers home. . . right, baby?" And just like that, his hands had left her waist. Too afraid to stay there. And too afraid to get killed by the only person who ever intimidated the man just as much as his father. Because Yoongi was so innocent. So innocent and so pure, even if it didn't last. Nothing ever did.

"I'm sorry." She could feel him trying to push her away. All while he himself tried to get off the bed. Knowing just how protective her father was of her. And that he wouldn't think twice about killing the boy who's eyes left her own. Making the girl scoff down at him in the most amused manner. Because Yoongi wasn't aggressive. Wasn't aggressive and wasn't careless enough. It being something that the girl would crave for in men. But Yoongi couldn't give it to her. The boy was completely innocent.

"Ji baby, move—p-please." His eyes were practically begging the woman as he looked up at her. Not wanting to be forceful with the girl. Because he wasn't like that. . . not yet.

"I didn't say that I wanted you to stop. . ." She took hold of his chin. Making him more worried than he already was as the man swallowed down the fear lingering within his being, even if it was still there. It always was.

"But Ji—"

"Why are you like this? Huh?" He could hear the sudden anger in her voice as she scoffed at him. All while that frustration within her being continued to grow. Causing the base of Yoongi's palms to grow sweaty as those softness of his tears began to prick his eyes. Because all Yoongi wanted was to be loved. Loved and cared for by the one person he would do anything for just to receive her affection. So he listened. He listened to her tell him what she wanted from the man himself. Whether it be the way he acted. Or the way he'd carry himself amongst those before him, all while suffocating the man from just how forceful she was. And just how abusive her words could be as Yoongi continued to listen. Listen exactly how he was right now. Staring down at the one woman who wasn't his love. Yet the one woman who completely ruined him.

"I-I'm so sorry, baby— you know that I'm sorry." And just like that, Yoongi regained his composure. Blinking away every unknown tear that lined those chocolates of his eyes. All while the woman tried to place her hands back up to his face again. Just craving to have him do the things he used to do her. The same things that she would force him to do. Because she was the one who used to be in control. And it'd never change.