22

"Just please."  The words came out so desperately as they left Jin's bruised lips. Caressing Ming's ears in such a way that had her instantly letting out a shaky okay. Moving away from the elder male who watched her take the most cautious steps towards Yoongi's room. The room that he had brought her into after a night of playing cards. And the room that he had first made love to her. Wrapping the woman in the tips of his fingers right then and there.

And with trembling digits, Ming encased the door knob with her hand. Entering the room only to see Yoongi there with his head trapped within the grasp of his palms as he sat on the edge of his bed. Keeping his eyes shut because he couldn't stand to see anything but her. The only woman who could calm him down. The only woman who had loved him more than anything in the world. But her steps were too light for him to hear. Too slow and too hesitant for the man to even realize that the person he was so desperately longing for was standing right before his eyes.

"Yoongi." He could've sworn he heard her voice. Could've sworn he heard the hopeless call of his name as he shut his eyes even tighter. Feeling as though he was going insane because next were her fingers. Her fingers that latched themselves within the blonde locks resting messily amongst his head. "Baby, look at me."

"No." Eyes still closed, he didn't dare peer them open. Feeling the heaving of his chest as Ming bit her bottom lip. Trying to control her tears that had nowhere to go but down the softness of her cheeks. "You're not real. . . you're not here."

"Yoongi baby, just open your eyes." She didn't even think of her use of words while moving her hand down to his chin. Feeling the shuddering of his frame as her soft voice continued to flood his ears that wouldn't believe her. "Just open your eyes and look at me, baby. . . just look at me."

And she watched as he began to slowly move his head away from his grasp. Gently turning his neck up to look at her with his lips agape and eyes bloodshot enough to have her heart breaking as she caught the pain held within them.

"Kitten." There was so much sorrow in his voice. So much fucking sorrow. "When did you—"

"Shh." She was already breaking. Barely able to even keep her composure as Yoongi swallowed down the lump in his throat. Trying his hardest to believe that it really was her standing before him. It being the girl who he didn't know how to live without. Because the man was so lost without her. So, so lost.

And in silence, Yoongi stood to his feet. Completely towering over the girl who felt his hands bring themselves against the skin of her waist. Witnessing the wavering of his gaze as he backed them up into the wall. Wanting nothing more than to be close to her. Close enough to see the tears lining the chocolates of their eyes.

"I'm so sorry, kitten." She could hear the instant shuddering of his voice. Pairing with the depth of his tone as the man let his head drop itself into her neck. Doing the things he always did to the woman herself.

But Ming stayed quiet. Too immersed by his hands that caressed her body as she kept still. Missing just how good they felt against her skin. Carrying all that warmth her body had been craving for.

"Those things you said to me, Yoongi, why? Huh? Why did you have to be so cruel? " She met his gaze. His gaze that stored so much love for her. Because the man loved her. Loved her more than he could ever love himself.