62

"Uh uh uh. . ." Yoongi watched the way Ming slid her hand up his chest and to his chin. Making the man stop his actions while her head tilted in the most teasing manner. All while her lips curved into a smirk. The gesture alone enough to have his own etching into a smile as he kept his arms around the woman's waist. Noticing how hard she was trying to hold back her giggles that didn't dare escape as he walked them back into the kitchen counter. Catching the sudden hitching of her breath while his grasp tightened.

"Yoongi. . ."

"Kitten. . ." He let the subtle silence cut through the air. Having mocked the woman who's eyes narrowed. And who's unoccupied hand, moved behind her. Moving quick enough to have Yoongi unable to react to the sudden flour that met with his nose. Something that had Ming giggling almost instantly as Yoongi scoffed at her. Receiving the most intoxicating laughs of his name as he threw some of the flour onto her own frame. Having been trying to bake with the girl. Because the two were home alone. And Ming wanted to do something. . . fun.

"Yoongi!" Her giggles continued to caress his ears. All while he picked her up. Securing the woman's legs around his waist only to have their lips connect with a smile. Feeling the way she took a handful of the blonde locks that messily laid on his head. A gesture that had his lips moving down to her neck in which Ming couldn't help but toss her head back. Unable to control her laughter due to how ticklish the kisses felt against the skin. The kisses that were softer than the petals to a flower. And the kisses that had her heart racing as Yoongi's own laughter filled the air. It being so gentle. And so melodic to her ears that rarely got to hear the sound. Because he was always so serious. All because he had to be.

"Just look at the mess you've made. . ." His tone was so playful as he met the woman's eyes again. Making her smile as she slid a hand up his neck and to the side of his cheek. Holding onto the man's face ever so softly only to lean into his touch.

"And?" He watched the way she held in her bottom lip. Trying her hardest not to giggle as he grinned. Moving the heaviness of his hands down the curve of her back only to have his chest press itself against her own. Noticing the change of tension. The tension that he wanted to occur. And the tension that had Ming completely immersed in the man standing before her. Searching each and every part of her face, all until he pulled away. Teasing her just like she would him as he took hold of the flour placed on the opposite counter. Making her immediately get off the table as she ran to the back of the kitchens island. Glaring over at the man in the most playful manner only to have him smirk.

And she let him move near her. All with the flour in hand. Because she wanted to have him. . . all to herself.

"Yoongi. . ."

"Kitten. . ." The same calling of each other's names, escaped their lips. The calls that were so gentle as they came out. And so amused as Yoongi placed down the flour. Stalking ever so slowly up to the woman who's head tilted while the softness of her bottom lip became trapped all over again. Noticing how close he was getting to her before she scurried off into their bedroom. But Yoongi was quick to trail after her. Trapping the woman from behind only to have her giggles fill the air.

"Yoongi!" She could feel the way her back connected with his bed. All while the man caught her lips. Earning her hands against his face as he smiled at the woman laying beneath him. The same woman that held all the stars in her eyes. And the same woman who whispered out the softest I love you as he pulled away. Not even realizing that she had said the words. Because she never did.

And Yoongi watched the way she ran her fingers along the hair that rested over his eyes. All while catching his lips again. Because right now she wanted him. . . just as much as he wanted her.

"Yoongi." He could hear Jin's voice let out his name. Wishing that he hadn't because right now he only wanted to hear Ming. To hear the softness of her voice. And to hear the desperation of her whimpers.  Just like the night where it was just them. And just like the night where Yoongi felt like they were the only two people in the world.

But Yoongi didn't move. Didn't even budge from the spot where he had his head trapped between his knees. All with blood covering the skin of his knuckles. Because right now he didn't want to feel. To feel the breaking of his heart. Nor the tears that hadn't stopped trailing down his face. The same tears that Ming would've wiped away with the softness of her thumbs. And the same tears that she would've kissed away. . . just like she always would.

"You have to get up, Yoongi. . . you just have to." Jin didn't want to cause a scene. Having already felt the desperate amount of eyes on them as Yoongi let himself get to his feet. Even if he didn't dare meet the man's eyes. Because they weren't hers. And they wouldn't be.

So he sat there in silence. Hearing the labored sniffles coming from his right. And he knew that it was him. That it was the same boy who looked up to his love as if she were the world. And the same boy who thought of her as the sister. . . he never had.

"She'll be okay, hyung. . .  I-I promise." His words were so gentle. Yet Yoongi could hear how broken he sounded. And how innocent he looked as he met the boy's gaze. Because Yoongi knew that Jungkook needed him. And that he had never allowed the boy to feel. But right now that's all they could do. And so they let themselves. All while waiting for the doctor. The same doctor who was currently running out of time to save the girl neither Jungkook or Yoongi . . . could afford. . . losing.

Hi >♡< how have you guys been! I hope my kittens are enjoying their weekend and staying healthy hehehe. Juicy stuff to come soon *evil laugh* I luvs you. . . night night 。゚(゚^ω^゚)゚。