54

"Yoongi." The younger boy met eyes with his father. Watching the way he sat back further in his seat next to the poker table as his fingers twirled a pair of black chips between their hold. All until he tossed them to the side. Letting out a heavy huff before throwing a medium sized pack of cocaine at Yoongi who took it with rounded eyes. Not having done this enough times yet to not feel nervous. But he'd get used to it. He'd have to.

"Go take care of that for me, huh?" He watched his father finish off the bottle of soju sat before him. Feeling the sudden racing of his heart while nodding almost instantly. "I already told them you were coming over. And you know what to do if they come up short." His father let out a grunt. Getting to his feet in which he slapped a heavy hand over Yoongi's shoulder that tensed as he did so.

And in silence, his father placed a gun within the back of Yoongi's jeans. Flipping his shirt over the item as he did so. And Yoongi could feel his mother's eyes on him as she watched. Having tears brim the softness of them before she turned away. Unable to see her son turn into something she never wanted him to be. And something she knew would one day get him killed.

So without a word, Yoongi left. Trying to ignore the racing of his heart as he made way to the one place that his father always sent him to. It being a secluded house within the city of Seoul. One that he wished to have one day because he couldn't deny that it was beautiful. That it was grand and that it was something most people would kill for as his knuckles rested themselves against the wood of the front door. Only to be met with a girl who he had never seen. And a girl who looked so innocent to him as her head gently tilted to the side.

"Dad." Her voice was softer than an angel as the word slipped off her tongue. Making the boy's heart pound even harder against his chest as she kept her eyes locked on his own. All until the called for person showed up. The same person who voiced out a harsh, what'd I tell you about opening the door, before he met Yoongi's gaze. His gaze that had never looked so startled before. But Yoongi didn't know it did. Because this was all so new to him.

"Your father said you were on the way." The older man grinned. Gesturing for Yoongi to come inside in which he immediately did. Too afraid to disobey. And too afraid to have his bluff get caught as he felt her eyes watching his every move.

And she continued to watch him. Watching until he left in an unruly manner. Noticing just how nervous the boy was as he met her eyes all over again. Feeling the sudden tension lingering within the air. And the curiosity that stayed with him the whole time he walked back home. Not knowing that she'd become something so disastrous in his life. And something so toxic as he gave his father the money with trembling hands. Unable to feel any type of satisfaction with himself as his father voiced out a gruffly, good job. Because still she was on his mind. . . even if it meant becoming utterly insane in the end.

"Yoongi~" It was Ming's gentle voice that brought him back to reality. But he didn't look at her. He couldn't. Because it was then that another silly call of his name emitted through the room as she watched the man's fingers tremble. Immediately taking the smile away from her face as she caught sight of the man hunched over the edge of his side of the bed. Holding something within his grasp as Ming made her way towards him. Setting down her bag as she did so only to be faced with the same man who's eyes were completely bloodshot. And who's nose was desperately red as he sniffled down the rest of the drugs he inhaled.

"Yoongi?" She let herself get down on her knees. Taking hold of the man's face that felt so cold underneath the structure of her hands. Her hands that moved his head up to look at her as she caught the danger in his gaze. And the bruises that lingered on his knuckles. Something that had tears coming to her own eyes because she knew that Yoongi never used drugs. And that he wouldn't have fresh bruises on his fists for no reason.

But before she could say another word, he cut her off. Pulling the girl up from where she kneeled before him as her startled eyes met his own. His own that held so much pain behind them as he forced a smile at the woman who's waist became captive within the grasp of his hands.

"How was your lunch with Junsu? Huh?" She could feel the way his grasp tightened. And the way they eased themselves further down until bringing her onto his lap. But Ming didn't answer. Instead she watched the man's adam's apple bob. All while her hand moved up to hold his cheek just like it always would when she knew that the man wasn't doing okay.

"Yoongi baby, it's okay to tell me what's wrong." Her voice was so soft. Almost softer than Yoojia's that first day he met her. A day he wished he could erase. And a day that only had his stomach churning in repulsion as Ming caught his lips. Feeling how desperate they were as they moved against her own. Holding a sense of hunger within them as Yoongi slid his hand underneath her shirt. Realizing just how much he needed the woman who's fingers latched themselves within the blonde locks that roughly rested on his head. Not knowing that someone who had caused so much pain to him was in the house as Yoongi's hands became a little more devious. Trying to distract himself from the one person who he wanted to keep a secret. And who he wanted Ming to have no interaction with as the girl pressed a hand to chest. Making herself pull away because she didn't want Yoongi to use sex as a coping mechanism. Even if it was something she knew he was only taught. But the boy needed to talk about his problems. . . not run away from them.

"Tell me when you're ready. . . huh?" He didn't know if he would. Or if the truth would find its way out no matter how hard he tried to hide it. But right now he wasn't worried about that. Too immersed by Ming herself to say anything but okay. Because he knew that she wanted better for him. And that she wanted him to stop pushing her away. But sometimes the truth is better left untold. . . because the truth isn't always pretty. . . but the hunger for it is.

I was gonna update last night but fell asleep, lmao. I hope you guys are enjoying *evil laugh* time for the juicy stuff heheheh. Ily so, so much !! Bye bye
(^・ω・^ )