56

He knew it would happen. . . the meeting of both Ming and Yoojia. Having walked into the house only to see the two of them talking on the sofa. Immediately wiping away the smile from his face as he met his old loves eyes. Letting Jin and Jungkook enter the house before him in which Ming looked over at the door. Not knowing that he had been looking at rings for her. Because the day of needing it, was already creeping up on him. And Ming could see the sudden repulsion in his gaze as she slowly got to her feet. Padding way towards the man only to place her hands against his abdomen. Peering up at him with a smile while catching the man's lips that gratefully caught her own.

And he could feel her eyes watching them. Making the man press Ming a little harder against him as the girls giggles filled the air. Feeling his hand come down on her ass in which the man smirked at her as she returned the gesture with a playful glare. Turning around only to look over at where she once sat.

"Yoongi baby, meet, Yoojia. . ." God was the girl clueless. Watching the way his eyes became more hooded than they already were as he peered down at the girl who stood up to greet him like she had done all those years ago. Feeling Ming nudge his side in a gesture for him to speak. Knowing that Yoongi wasn't the friendliest. But he couldn't let himself be obvious. Holding back a scoff as he voiced out a gruffly nice to meet you. Wanting to get the fuck away from the woman who only gave a soft bow with a quiet nice to meet you too. And there was no denying that Yoojia wasn't likable. That she wasn't manipulative. And that she couldn't get everyone and anyone latched around her finger as Jimin came out of his room. Having went to the bathroom. And just like Ming, he could see the distance captive in Yoongi's eyes.

"Oh come on, hyung. . ." There was a sense of cockiness in his tone. "I was nice to your girl. .  so try being nice to mine, huh?"

And just like that, the tension became undeniably thick. A sort of tension that had Ming looking up at Yoongi in worry. Knowing that him and Jimin's relationship hadn't fixed itself even if it had been weeks since everything happened. Since he told Ming he loved her. And since Yoongi almost killed the man.

But Yoongi didn't care. Didn't even say a word. Instead he watched the way Jimin took place behind the girl. Limply keeping his arms around her waist while looking up at Yoongi with those eyes that had him wanting to take hold of his collar. All while his fists pound away at the boys face. Feeling as though he was being mocked. Because he knew Jimin. Knew that the boy didn't do relationships. And that he'd only get hurt all over again. Because he also knew that it would happen. That Jimin would begin to catch unknown feelings for her because she was paying attention to him. And because he craved. . . and craved. . . and fucking craved to be loved. To be given everything that Ming had given to Yoongi himself. And to have someone hold all the stars within their eyes just for him.

So, silently, Yoongi let himself take a seat on the couch opposite of them with a grunt. Pulling Ming into his side only to earn a laugh from the woman who caught his lips in a quick kiss. Not knowing that the girl sitting before her used to be the one in her place. Used to be the one who'd make Yoongi smile. And used to be the one that Yoongi had been so utterly blinded by.

"Where'd you guys meet?" Ming looked over at Jimin. Acting normal as ever because she didn't want the past to change things. Even if it had. But even though Yoongi didn't want to try anymore, didn't mean she couldn't.

And with a smirk, the boy latched an arm around the girls shoulder. Just like Yoongi had done to Ming. The gesture alone enough to make Yoongi's blood boil. Because he fucking hated how cocky the boy looked. Knowing that he was trying to act just like him. And there was no denying that the tension was still there. Making Yoongi unconsciously pull Ming even further into his side, in which the woman peered up at him with a quiet you okay, baby. Knowing that something was bothering him.

Yet Yoongi didn't speak. Giving nothing more than a nod to the girl, all while the base of his fingers ran along the skin of her waist. Earning the most gentle kiss against the cheek as she brushed away the hair from his eyes. Turning back once again to catch sight of Jimin etching a smirk onto his lips while the girl who just so randomly appeared tried to hide the jealousy coursing through her veins. Because she wished. Wished she hadn't done the things she did to Yoongi. And that she was the one cuddled up against his side and not the girl who he would kill for.

"At a bar." Ming could hear the subtle embarrassment in his tone. Watching the way his eyes slightly casted down as she giggled a silent giggle. Smiling over at the man with a gentle don't be embarrassed in which he met her gaze. Her gaze that only had his heart beating faster against his chest. Making him more irritated than he already was. Because he was tired. Tired feeling trapped. Tired of feeling as though he could never get the woman out of his mind no matter how much he drank. Nor how much cocaine he'd inhale until his body couldn't handle anymore. But even with the girl who was sitting beside him, pressed up against his chest, he couldn't feel a single butterfly going off in his stomach. And neither did she. Because each of them wanted someone. . . they couldn't have.

I've realized how much I enjoy writing this book. And how much I enjoy reading my little kittens comments. So thank you for supporting me because it's helped me out a lot. Not only mentally, but spiritually I am so much brighter. But I hope u guys are enjoying. And more background story's to come soon *evil laugh* sleep tight !! Love you. . .
(。╯ᴗ╰)〜♡