43

"Jimin." Ming's voice was so gentle as she called out to the boy who was sat on the couch with his head tossed back. Barely able to even recognize his face due to how dark it was in the living room. Seeing as though it was very late in the night. And she could tell how off he had been ever since the night of Tee's party. Not having spoken to the woman in weeks as she slowly made way towards him.

And with another soft call of his name, the boy still didn't respond. Letting Ming know that he was indeed asleep as she grabbed a blanket from off the couches arm. Trying her best not to disturb the man as she placed it over his frame. His frame that slightly moved, all while his eyes lightly fluttered open. Giving the woman deja vu because she could remember all the times she's had to do this when her brother would come home extremely late. Reeking of alcohol and sex as the man lifted his head up. Not knowing that he had fallen asleep on the couch.

And Ming could see the sudden darkness in his eyes as he met her gaze. Immediately getting to his feet in an unruly manner only to glare at the girl who watched him leave. Closing the door shut to his bedroom with a grunt as Ming kept her eyes trained on the wood. Knowing how Jimin was when it came to certain things. And that she shouldn't have gone along with the innocent teasing. Nor the action of letting the man fuck her as she made way back to her own bedroom. Having left in the first place to get a drink of water.

And as she entered the moonlit filled room, she caught sight of Yoongi still asleep. Completely oblivious to the girl leaving as Ming slid herself back underneath the covers. Resting her head on the mans chest while keeping a hand on his abdomen. Tracing the most random patterns along the skin as unknown tears began to gloss her eyes.

"Kitten?" Yoongi could tell she was awake from the feeling of her fingers running along his torso. Not knowing that she had tears welling up in her eyes as he placed an arm around her waist. Keeping the woman pressed against him while Ming continued to move her fingers.

"I'm worried about him, Yoongi."

"Who?"

"Jimin." He could barely even hear the woman due to the softness of her voice. And the way it trembled just like her fingers that stopped moving. But instead stayed planted against his T-shirt clad skin. Feeling every ridge and every crevice that indented his torso.

"He hasn't talked to me in weeks, Yoongi." She let her eyes close. All while the heaviness of her tears began to caress her face. Meeting the plushness of her lips as Yoongi looked down at her. Unable to see that she was crying. But he could feel the tears seeping into his shirt. And the way only more came falling down.

"Who cares—"

"Who cares?!" Ming already had her head lifted from off his chest. Speaking loud enough to show that she was angry. Yet soft enough for others not to hear, as she scoffed at the man laying down before her. "He didn't deserve that, Yoongi. I should've never let him touch me."

"Kitten. . ." With a grunt, the man sat up. Barely awake enough to even have this conversation as he took hold of Ming's chin. Catching the guilt in her gaze as her tears met with his skin. "So what if he's jealous, huh? He's a grown ass fucking man—"

"Yoongi." She was quick to cut him off. Thrashing her head out of his hold with deadly eyes, only to watch the man she loves grow angrier. Because Ming was challenging. So, so challenging. "I don't care if he's grown or not. He still has feelings—"