59

"Fuck." Jin couldn't help but toss his head back. Currently pressing ones body into the mattress as his hips do the work. His hips that had the random woman hopelessly whimpering as her fists balled the sheets underneath her. Because Jin was one to go at his own pace. Something that drove most women insane. Because it was always so sensual. Yet rough enough to have them begging the man for more as a sudden call of his name rang through his bedroom door. Followed by a knock which only had him heaving out an annoyed grunt.

"Just ignore it." He could barely understand the woman's breathless words. Watching the way she peered back at him with pleading eyes. But he was always too paranoid. Never knowing if the matter was serious or not as he pulled out with a throaty just wait. Pulling his boxers up just enough to answer the door in which he was met with Hoseok who stood there looking smug as ever. Noticing the sweat lingering on the elder man's forehead. And the marks that just barely littered his neck as he scoffed out an annoyed what. Never able to have his own alone time because they always came to either him or Yoongi when in need of advice. Or when something happens.

"You seen Jimin?" His words were quick as they came out. Knowing how impatient Jin could be as the man shook his head with a scoff.

"No. Did you call him?" Jin could hear the silent whimpers coming from his bed. Realizing just what the woman was doing which only had his lower half aching more than it already was as Hoseok sighed out an annoyed yes. Needing the younger man because he had been asked to make a deal with him tonight. Yet Jimin was nowhere to be seen.

"Go see, Yoongi then." And with that, Jin shut the door. Not caring what was going on because right now he was distracted. Craving to have the girl who's fingers were doing the most sinful things to herself, screaming his name just like she was before being interrupted.

So Hoseok, obeyed. Leaving Jin to himself again while making way to Yoongi's room where the man laid down in bed. Resting his back against the head board, all while Ming straddles his lap. Having been watching a movie with the woman until his phone began to ring. And Yoongi wasn't one to ignore certain calls. Leading him to be in the situation of having Ming whispering for him to hang up all while planting kisses down the side of his neck. Feeling the way his unoccupied hand slid down her back and to her ass before slipping underneath the oversized shirt she attired. Wanting to have her begging even more for him as he continued his conversation with Tee. Smirking up at the woman who's breath slightly hitched. All until his bedroom door swung open. Making Yoongi immediately pull his phone away from his ear before taking hold of the gun that laid on his bedside table. Feeling the way Ming held onto his shirt as he pressed her up against him.

"Hyung, it's just me. . . relax." Hoseok knew he should've knocked. Realizing that he could've gotten himself killed as Yoongi spat out a harsh don't be so fucking stupid. Letting out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding in as Ming hid her body with the covers. Seeing as though she was practically naked in front of the man who watched Yoongi pull her into his side. Pressing a diligent kiss to the side of her head with a quiet it's okay, kitten. Noticing how startled she had been by just the way she held onto him. And by the way she kept herself snuggled up against the warmth of his body as Hoseok voiced out a hesitant do you know where Jimin is. Receiving an immediate scoff from the man who only tossed the gun he held back onto his bedside drawer. Resuming to his earlier phone call with Tee. Tee being the man who was utterly confused by all the ruckus going on as Yoongi told him to call back later.