20

"Do you like it?" Yoongi came up from behind Ming where she stood in the bathroom, looking in the mirror. Feeling his hands graze against her waist in which he firmly took hold of it.

"Yes." Ming turned around. The sparkle in her eyes enough to make him go insane. "I love it." She connected their lips. Letting her fingers weave through the black locks resting messily amongst his head as Yoongi smiled through the kiss. Happy that she liked the necklace he had gotten her. It being one of the many things Ming had went overboard about when they were walking around downtown. And while she wasn't looking, he didn't think it'd be wrong to secretly buy it for her. Even if he knew that the girl wouldn't want for him to do so.

"Good." He pulled away. Meeting Ming's reddened cheeks as she giggled with a smile. Allowing the man to place her on top of the bathroom counter in which she spread her legs for him. Having Yoongi stand between her thighs as he slid his hand underneath her jaw. Already feeling the desperate amount of sexual tension fuming through the air as he searched the girls face. Roughly connecting their lips while having his other hand, shove up the oversized shirt she attired. The shirt that was his. And the shirt that he loved to see her in.

"Yoongi." Breathless, Ming let the word escape her lips. Already feeling her middle half aching as the man ripped down her underwear. Moving his lips even harder against her own while his fingers harshly made do with her. Wanting to have the girl trembling against his digits that had made her feel like that oh so many times. Knowing every movement that'd have her gripping even harder onto his hair. And every sinful whisper that'd have her whimpering out his name as she desperately tugged on the hem of his sweats.

"Yoongi."

No response.

"Yoongi."

Silence.

"Yoongi!" And that was what had the man escaping the depth of his slumber. Unknown tears present in his startled eyes as he met Jin's fuming gaze. The veins in his neck protruding in a sickening manner as his chest heaved in repulsion. "Get. . . the fuck. . . up."

"W-what happened?" He didn't even have time to get angry. Never having allowed someone to speak to him so ruthlessly. But right now he was confused. He was sad. And he was missing the love of his fucking life.

"Come with me." Jin seethed out. Walking away only to hear Yoongi's stumbled steps follow him as the boy slipped on a pair of slacks to attire the dress shirt he wore. Having been too drunk to change out of the clothes from the strip club last night.

"What?" Head throbbing in pain, Yoongi squinted at the man who heavily took a seat on the couch as he glared up at Yoongi.

"YongJu called me." Jin grunted, shaking his head in disgust. Hands clasped together and aura undeniably stiff. "And we need to be in Shanghai soon. . .Very soon."

"I already know that." Yoongi gave a scoff. One that had Jin immediately standing back to his feet. Roughly taking hold of Yoongi's collar as the boy tumbled back in fear.

"Are you fucking stupid?!" Jin couldn't help but drive his fist into the wall beside Yoongi's head. Noticing the pain in the youngers eyes that looked up at him in complete exhaustion. Even if Yoongi had never been the one to so vulnerably surrender like that. But the sad thing is that he didn't even realize he was doing it. "Yoongi, this—this deal it isn't something small, ok. These people that we're dealing with aren't like the ones from around here." Jin rested his hand on the boys neck. Keeping their foreheads locked while strongly gripping onto him.